Monsters are taking over Gulliver's for a spooky season of Halloween fun! Look out for some seriously spooktacular surprises, brave the Devil's Dozen rides and amazing attractions. We've got your Halloween adventure covered with shows, tricks and plenty of treats. *Book your theme park tickets online 2 days in advance to save even more on your freaky family day out!
Here's what to expect on your Halloween adventure:
12 Theme Park Rides PLUS Play Attractions
Interactive Scare Safari Trail
Look out for the Frightful Forest!
Creep into the Haunted Cave!
Spooky Stay & Play Breaks At The Explorers Retreat!
Spooky Sleepover Matlock Bath
Look forward to a spooky sleepover at Gulliver's Kingdom Matlock Bath. Entry to our Halloween special event is included. Please see website for booking dates.
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
|Season (24 Oct 2020 - 31 Oct 2020)|
* Gulliver's Kingdom Theme Park will be open 2:30pm until 7:30pm, 24th - 31st October 2020.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good505
- kirstyd224BirminghamTrip Type:FamilyNice day out for younger childrenTuesday, 29th September 2020Had a great day out at gullivers. For the past few years we have bought the wowcher for a family of four and it’s a well priced day out. Our experience this year has been different to other years for... Read full review
- E6891TPlynnemNewark-on-Trent, United KingdomFantastic for family funSunday, 4th October 2020We had a great time at gullivers matlock , second time coming for my daughter's birthday. She enjoyed it so much last year she wanted us to book again. We were very fortunate to have booked the... Read full review
- ewab988try the zip line !Monday, 12th October 2020Great place, we keep coming back. Nice and relaxed staff, always friendly and great attractions. It could do with a bit of re-freshing but kids don't mind. We love the new zip line ! Read full review