Our Mercatum Winter Artisan Markets are hugely popular, so we are delighted to be able to hold them again this year and give our visitors and artisans the opportunity to come together here at Haddon to enjoy a little seasonal magic. Visitors will have plenty of time to browse, shop and enjoy the exciting range of food and gift choices available. Most marquees will be located outdoors, along the drive, within the courtyard and on the Fountain and Bowling Green terraces of the gardens, with a few located within some of the rooms of the Hall itself. As always, this promises to be a fun shopping experience and a great opportunity to find something a little out of the ordinary for family and friends.
Please do not travel to this event if you or anyone in your household are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have been told to self-isolate.
Children aged 0-15 enter free
(Historic Houses membership is not applicable to this event.)
Booking essential – please buy car parking together with your admission tickets.
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- French signs/guides
- Parking with charge
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
|Season (18 Nov 2021 - 21 Nov 2021)|
|Season (25 Nov 2021 - 28 Nov 2021)|
* 9.30am – 1.00pm or 1.30pm – 5.00pm
THE CAR PARK WILL OPEN AT 9.30am FOR THE MORNING AND AT 1.30pm FOR THE AFTERNOON. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THESE TIMES.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good438
- criticman100Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA bit disappointedTuesday, 14th September 2021Paid entry what looked like a large estate and hall Staff were very pleasant and eager to help with plenty of history However felt the price paid was expensive and not good value for the money as a... Read full review
- BrendaRickHitchin, United KingdomRecommend highly.Tuesday, 14th September 2021Informative, interested and cheerful tour from Mary, the tour guide. Wonderful place , beautiful gardens and interesting rooms . The Long Gallery was so bright and spacious with views over the... Read full review
- RolfieslincolnshireA stunning propertyFriday, 17th September 2021Our first visit - picture postcard Englishness! Very friendly staff and knowledgeable lady who gave a presentation before we had a wander round. Beautiful gardens and good coffee. Well done to the... Read full review
Map & Directions
Attractions Self Assessment
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.