In celebration of the change of the season from summer to autumn, this beautifully themed outdoor market will present a wonderful array of artisans and makers, food stalls and delicious street food for you and your family to enjoy all held in the grounds of Haddon Hall.
Please be ready to show confirmation of your booking when you arrive, either on your phone or by printing out your confirmation.
Please note that some parking for this event will be on grass.
Historic Houses membership is not applicable to this event.
Dogs are not permitted at this event.
Please do not travel to this event if you or anyone in your household are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have been told to self-isolate.
Children aged 0-15 enter free
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- French signs/guides
- Parking with charge
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
|Season (24 Sept 2021 - 26 Sept 2021)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good438
- criticman100Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA bit disappointedTuesday, 14th September 2021Paid entry what looked like a large estate and hall Staff were very pleasant and eager to help with plenty of history However felt the price paid was expensive and not good value for the money as a... Read full review
- BrendaRickHitchin, United KingdomRecommend highly.Tuesday, 14th September 2021Informative, interested and cheerful tour from Mary, the tour guide. Wonderful place , beautiful gardens and interesting rooms . The Long Gallery was so bright and spacious with views over the... Read full review
- RolfieslincolnshireA stunning propertyFriday, 17th September 2021Our first visit - picture postcard Englishness! Very friendly staff and knowledgeable lady who gave a presentation before we had a wander round. Beautiful gardens and good coffee. Well done to the... Read full review
Map & Directions
Attractions Self Assessment
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.