Come along to join in with a variety of Christmas Fun in the lovely outdoors. Santa and Mrs Claus will be visiting each weekend of 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20 December and then on 21, 22 & 23 December.
Keeping things socially distanced, Santa and his beloved Mrs Claus will wander the farm park and chat with individual families, during the morning and afternoon. Mrs Claus will provide sweet treats for the children and Christmas letters for children to complete and post in a special North Pole post box.
There will be a Christmas Treasure Hunt to take part in too, so children can solve the mystery and claim their little prize.
Christmas pony rides will take place on 5, 6, 12, 13, 20, 21, 22 & 23 December with pony friends festively dressed, for children to enjoy a lovely experience (£2.50 per go).
There are outdoor catering outlets serving delicious and hot festive food, with heated lamps under canopies to stay warm.
During week days and each weekend, small animal handling sessions will return and of course there are all of plenty of animal friends to visit and pet around the farm park - they'll be so excited to see everyone again!
ADULTS -£8.50: CHILD (4-14 YRS) -£7.50: TODDLERS (2-3 YRS) -£5.50: CONCESSION -£7.50: UNDER 2’S – FREE
We now have a ticket purchasing page running on our website. Pre-booking is not essential, due to our vast outdoor area and close monitoring of entry and exit numbers.
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering - We have a popular licensed cafe, serving delicious home made food, cakes, snacks and drinks. We also have a coffee shop in our Rainforest Play barn.
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Coach parties accepted
Sorry, this event has passed
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good183
- emryiv-123Belper, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPerfectSunday, 6th December 2020Visited with small children. They’ve got everything right, perfect Covid 19 measures put in place . We felt very safe throughout our visit. Fabulous outdoor heated area, lovely takeaway outlets... Read full review
- katiemF2188UETrip Type:FamilyAmazingSunday, 6th December 2020We are regular visitors to Matlock farm park and we always love it. Our latest visit was Saturday 5th Dec 2020 and it was magical. Partly helped by the carpet of snow that had fallen the previous day... Read full review
- 103bethaniepTrip Type:FamilyMagical Christmas Day OutWednesday, 9th December 2020We visited yesterday 5/12/20 with me, my husband and 2 year old son and my mother and father in law, we had a brilliant day out, lots of snow around which my little boy loved, his first time seeing... Read full review