Due to the latest Coronavirus restrictions, Queen's Park Sports Centre is currently closed.
Queen’s Park Sport Centre provides you with an incredible health and fitness offering with affordable memberships to suit everyone, including student and family memberships.
Facilities include an 80+ station gym, eight-lane swimming pool, a learner pool with children's fun water features, eight court sports hall, two squash courts, group exercise class studio and freedom climbing wall.
As well as the health and fitness facilities there is also a cafe serving a selection of hot and cold drinks, snack and light meals throughout the day.
Prices vary per class and per session. Please contact the Centre for details.
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Facilities for groups
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Saturday - Sunday||08:00||- 20:00|
* Swimming pool
Monday to Friday: 7.30am to 9pm
Saturday: 8.30am to 4.30pm
Sunday: 8am to 3.30pm
Check website for classes and session times.
Close early on bank holidays
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good4
- Shibby3Trip Type:Solo travelGym and swimmingTuesday, 16th April 2019I go to the gym and swimming twice a week and more in the holidays, I also take my 13yr old daughter and her friends. Always clean, friendly atmosphere with kind and patient staff, I have... Read full review
- HJBarrettDerbyshire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBaby pool too coldFriday, 20th December 2019We take our little girl for swimming lessons each week. Every week she comes out shivering and purple hands and feet. We complain and all we got was the temperature is 30.5 degrees. The base limit is... Read full review
- MikeandFloSouth Yorkshire, United KingdomThumbs up from a ten year old swimmer and somewhat older grandparentsMonday, 24th February 2020Our ten year old grandson is an accomplished swimmer for his age and visits a wide variety of venues via league swimming in another area of the UK. When he visits us we ensure the activities includes... Read full review
Map & Directions
From North/South Leave M1 at junction 29 and take A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At traffic light controlled roundabout select left lane and take 3rd exit. At next roundabout select left lane and take 1st exit (continuous lane). At traffic lights select middle lane and go straight on. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Matalan) select left lane and take 1st exit (Boythorpe Road). Sports Centre is on the left 300 yards down road. From East Follow A617 to junction with M1 motorway and take 3rd exit (A617 singposted Chesterfield), then follow route from North/South. From West Follow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Matalan) select right lane and take 4th exit (Boythorpe Road). Sports Centre on left 300 yards down road.
Public Transport Directions
Accessible by Public Transport: Chesterfield station is 1 mile away.