Set on the edge of the Staffordshire Peak District; Peak Wildlife Park offers a truly unique and immersive animal experience. Its large walk through exhibits allow you to come face to face with exotic and endangered animals from across three continents. Whether you love lemurs, have a passion for penguins or want to wander with the wallabies (and feed them with your hand!), the park has something for you.
Enjoy stone-baked pizzas, paninis, wraps or salad a cup of tea or coffee and of course a lovely piece of homemade cake! The peak cafe also sells a selection of snacks and cold drinks to keep the whole family happy. - Everyday from 9am until 6pm!
Disabled Facilities - most areas and buildings are accessible.
Please see our website for price details
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Contactless payment possible
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- One way system
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Queuing system
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- Guided tours for groups
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
|Open New Year|
* Please see our website for opening times
Map & Directions
Situated on Ellastone Road, just off the A523 mid way between Leek and Ashbourne. The nearest railway station is Stoke-on-Trent, which is 17 miles away.
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.