Peak Instruction is run by husband and wife team Pete & Beth. We deliver a range of activites and skills training alongside our small team of experienced instructors. We are based in the beautiful Peak District but you don't have to come to us to enjoy what we do. We're a fully mobile activity operation and are able to travel wherever we need to.
We specialise in high quality, bespoke private activities and we treat each booking as uniquely as you are. We choose venues and level of challenge to best fit your group, take photographs for you, and use only top quality modern equipment. There are more details about our high level of service on our website here. We are open to individuals, families, friends or corporate groups, and offer a range of different activities from abseiling to walking. Depending on your group and goals, we can put together anything from introductory sessions to coaching and training packages. Caving is a real passion for us and we are able to lead & coach at the very highest level of the sport. Our website gives comprehensive details of all that we can offer.
For a tailored service that is second to none, get in touch with Pete and Beth for a no-commitment chat.
Please contact us or see our our website for pricing details.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Equipment Provided
What to bring
What to bring
- Warm Clothing
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Children welcome - In most cases all under 18s must have a parent or legal guardian present during activities.
- 1m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks available for visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Grounds for outdoor activities
- Free Parking
- Parking with charge - Sometimes we meet in car parks with pay and display machines. You should always bring change just in case but we will inform you of anticipated parking charges.
- Guided tours for individuals
- Accepts groups
|Open New Year|
* Public activities run on set dates throughout the year. Private bookings can be arranged for any date.
Map & Directions
- Peak Instruction