AboutThe Peak District Challenge, established in 2013, is a picturesque trekking challenge that offers five levels of difficulty for hill walkers and runners: 10km (Back before Dark), then 25km (Copper), 50km (Bronze), 75km (Silver) or 100km (Gold Ultra).
Gold Challenge – 100km, 24hours
With extra ascent (3200m in total), to make the 24 hour target you’ll need to average 4kph. The ultimate Peak District challenge, and should be attempted by fit and experienced hillwalkers who want to see the best that the Peak District has to offer. You’ll visit high points and viewpoints on your way between checkpoints, and there is a lot of climbing involved
See our website for full info and booking for shorter distances.
The Peak District Challenge is a walking or running event, for individuals or teams.
* Cancel before 31 days of your adventure and receive a 75% refund (minus payment processing fees).
* Cancel within 30 days of the adventure with no refund.
* Alternate dates may be able to be agreed at no additional cost, but this is not guaranteed.
- Drink Provided
- Food Provided - Drinks and snacks from our checkpoints on the way round and a stew supper on completion.
What to bring
What to bring
- Warm Clothing - Full kit list at https://www.peak-district-challenge.com/entry-information/compulsory-kit-list/