We want guests to arrive with a curious mind and a wish to meet our alpacas. Group sizes are small, so you will have a more intimate experience which will allow you some time to bond with your new alpaca friend. You will arrive at the farm, enjoy the wonderful views of the Peak District Hills and Combes Reservoir. We will make sure you are refreshed before giving a short talk on the Alpacas;
* how to keep you and your Alpaca safe during the walk
* how to put your Alpaca at ease and gain the most from your experience.
* the care and husbandry tasks that we provide for our alpacas
Whilst we are talking to you, we will match you to the Alpaca which would suit you best. We will then collect "the boys" and go for a walk around our farm –
this will be through wooded areas and fields and we will stop along the way to allow you time to pet the Alpacas, get to know them and have some photo opportunities.
You will be able to feel some of their fleece, hand feed them treats and if you wish you can collect some alpaca poop to make some "fertiliser tea" once you return home to help your garden grow!
You will leave the experience with increased knowledge about these wonderful animals and benefit from some time in their company. The experience lasts approximately 90 minutes.
Please note, the walk is on uneven ground.
- Free Parking
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- 358JonHEccleston, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely family or couples experienceSaturday, 5th June 2021What a lovely experience to meet the alpacas. The boys are very sweet and it was so lovely to stroke their necks. We all thoroughly enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend! Paul was very friendly... Read full review
- debradallasWhaley Bridge, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFun and informative Alpaca experienceMonday, 9th August 2021Great activity for children and adults, we really enjoyed the whole experience. The children got to feed them and also give them a cuddle which they thought was fantastic. Read full review
Map & Directions
ADDRESS: Naze View Farm, Sparkbottom Lane, Tunstead Milton, Whaley Bridge, High Peak, SK23 7ER DIRECTIONS: Our Farm is located at the top of a private lane, shared with our neighbours. This means it is peaceful and tranquil – but it also means it can be tricky to find! These directions might help you…. If not, please call one of us and we will guide you in. From the B5470 – you will enter from either Chapel -en-le-Frith or Whaley Bridge. From Chapel en-le-Frith, you will pass the Hanging Gate pub on your left, just after a signpost for Combs. On your right will be Chapel Golf Club, then on your left, Combs reservoir. There will be houses and bungalows on your right and bushes on your left – SLOW DOWN!! On your left hand side, there will be a house with a flag pole – sometimes there is a flag – there are also some public footpath signs – YOU NEED TO TURN RIGHT OPPOSITE HERE – From Whaley Bridge, you will enter Tunstead Milton, on the right hand side is a long white building (Mortons Factory) – sometimes there are red and white lorries outside. The factory is not named – immediately after the factory, SLOW DOWN !!!! There is a house on your right with a flag pole - sometimes there is a flag– there are also some public footpath signs – YOU NEED TO TURN LEFT OPPOSITE HERE – At the entrance to the lane, there is a public footpath signs, there are dropped kerbs on either side of the lane on the footpath. PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY ON THE LANE, THERE ARE SPEED HUMPS, ANIMALS CROSSING THE LANE AND NEIGHBOURS WHO VALUE THEIR SAFETY AND PEACE AND QUIET. You will pass through a courtyard with three houses – please go through this courtyard slowly as the odd turkey duck, dog, chicken or child may appear. Carry on up the hill – our farm is the top on the right. If you get lost, please call me on 07540070217 or Paul on 07775833959 and we will guide you in