Experience the best award winning walking in the Peak District with myGuidedWalks.
Paul, their qualified Mountain Leader, will ensure you get the most out of your walking experience, share the best paths, hidden secrets, local knowledge and flora and fauna. You'll also get a digital photo album containing great photo's from your day. myGuidedWalks offers you friendly guided walks, private guiding, experience days, navigation training and corporate team day's out.
Join a small group on a guided walk in the best walking locations in the Peak District and Derbyshire Dales.
Relax and enjoy your day as the hard work of planning the walk, navigating and looking after the group is taken care of for you. Guided walks vary from a gentle 7 miles to longer more strenuous guided walks exploring the hills, mountains and moors of the Peak District such as Kinder Scout near Edale.
myGuidedWalks also provide personalised private guiding, focusing on what you want to achieve and where and when you'd like to walk.
Private guiding is ideal for individuals, couples, clubs, families or any group of up to 10 people and can also be used to create your bespoke walking holiday in the Peak District. Private guiding enables you to tackle walks you've always wanted to do or undertake multi-day expeditions.
Gain confidence and learn new skills when you take part in one of their navigation training courses.
Benefit from learning in a small group of six people or less in the Peak District. myGuidedWalks offer 1 day and 2 day walkers navigation training courses and a choice of Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced. Find out more about these navigation training courses on the myGuidedWalks website navigation page.
Photograph the rare Mountain Hares on the highest points of the Peak District, the only place in England where you Mountain Hares still live. During winter they change to their white winter coats but any time of the year is great for photographing these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat.
Experience the wild side of the Peak District National Park during our Walk the Peaks' Aviation History Walking Tour. Visit a mountain-top crash site of a famous 1940’s military aircraft, learn about the moorland nature and enjoy a “Dambusters” themed two-course lunch at the Yorkshire Bridge Inn. This experience will be tailored to you with a number of great options to choose between.
Guided walks, private guiding or navigation training is currently scheduled for the following Peak District locations:
Hathersage: Stanage Edge, Burbage, Longshaw Estate
Edale / Hope: Kinder Scout, Mam Tor, Lose Hill, Ladybower Reservoir, Bamford, Hayfield
Bakewell: Chatsworth, Stanton Moor, Monsal Head, Magpie Mine
Buxton: Three Shire Heads, Goyt Valley
Ashbourne: Dovedale, Ilam, Hartington
To find out more please visit their website, email or phone.
Guided walks £38, Navigation Courses from £75, Private Guiding from £110
- Derbyshire Awards Peak District & Derbyshire - Tourism Awards 2020 - New Tourism Business Silver Award 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Derbyshire Awards Peak District & Derbyshire - Tourism Awards 2022 - Experience - Silver Award 2022
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place - All of our activities take place in outdoor settings, where following the recommended 2m social distancing is generally not a problem. We do however request that guests bring a face mask or covering with them which they can wear if they wish at any time, or if occasionally social distancing at 2m is not possible. It is also recommended by Mountain Rescue teams that anyone exercising in the hills should have a face covering in case they require assistance.
- Guided tours for groups
- Guided tours for individuals
- Description of route - Please visit our website for a detailed description of the route.
- Length of route (miles) - Typical scheduled guided group walks are between 8 miles and 15 miles. Private guiding is available for any distance you would like.
- Typical duration of route - Typical scheduled guided group walks are between 5 hours and 8 hours. Walks are graded and a distance is provided together with total height gain. Private guiding is available for any duration with bookings available from half a day to multi-day tours or you can even book as a walking holiday or guided long distance route such as the Coast to Coast. Navigation Training courses are for either 1 day or 2 days.
- Regional Tourist Board Member - myGuidedWalks is a member of Visit Peak District & Derbyshire
- Accepts groups
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|