Experience the best walking in the Peak District with myGuidedWalks.
Paul, their qualified Mountain Leader, will enable you to get the most out of your walking experience, share the best paths, local knowledge and flora and fauna. myGuidedWalks offers you friendly guided walks, private guiding and navigation training.
Join a small group guided walk in the best walking locations in the Peak District and Derbyshire Dales.
Relax and enjoy your day as the hard work of planning the walk, navigating and looking after the group is taken care of for you. Guided walks vary from a gentle 7 miles on the Chatsworth Estate to longer more strenuous guided walks exploring the hills, mountains and moors of the Peak District such as Kinder Scout near Edale.
myGuidedWalks also provide personalised private guiding, focusing on what you want to achieve and where and when you'd like to walk.
Private guiding is ideal for individuals, couples, clubs, families or any group of up to 10 people and can also be used to create your bespoke walking holiday in the Peak District. Private guiding enables you to tackle walks you've always wanted to do or undertake multi-day expeditions.
Gain confidence and learn new skills when you take part in one of their navigation training courses.
Benefit from learning in a small group of six people or less in the Peak District. myGuidedWalks offer 1 day and 2 day walkers navigation training courses and a choice of Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced. Find out more about these navigation training courses on the myGuidedWalks website navigation page.
Guided walks, private guiding or navigation training is currently scheduled for the following Peak District locations:
Hathersage: Stanage Edge, Burbage, Longshaw Estate
Edale / Hope: Kinder Scout, Mam Tor, Lose Hill, Ladybower Reservoir, Bamford, Hayfield
Bakewell: Chatsworth, Stanton Moor, Monsal Head, Magpie Mine
Buxton: Three Shire Heads, Goyt Valley
Ashbourne: Dovedale, Ilam, Hartington
To find out more please visit their website, email or phone.
Guided walks £39, Navigation Courses from £60, Private Guiding from £100
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Derbyshire Awards Peak District & Derbyshire - Tourism Awards 2020 - New Tourism Business Silver Award 2020
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Children welcome
- 2m distancing in place - All of our activities take place in outdoor settings, where following the recommended 2m social distancing is generally not a problem. We do however request that guests bring a face mask or covering with them which they can wear if they wish at any time, or if occasionally social distancing at 2m is not possible. It is also recommended by Mountain Rescue teams that anyone exercising in the hills should have a face covering in case they require assistance.
- Guided tours for groups
- Guided tours for individuals
- Description of route - Please visit our website for a detailed description of the route.
- Length of route (miles) - Typical scheduled guided group walks are between 8 miles and 15 miles. Private guiding is available for any distance you would like.
- Typical duration of route - Typical scheduled guided group walks are between 5 hours and 8 hours. Walks are graded and a distance is provided together with total height gain. Private guiding is available for any duration with bookings available from half a day to multi-day tours or you can even book as a walking holiday or guided long distance route such as the Coast to Coast. Navigation Training courses are for either 1 day or 2 days.
- Regional Tourist Board Member - myGuidedWalks is a member of Visit Peak District & Derbyshire
- Accepts groups
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|