Live For The Hills offers private tours of the Peak District national park for groups of 1 to 7 passengers. Choose from our extensive list of scenic tours, Pride & Prejudice tours and photography tours, or design your own itinerary. This is the best way to explore the iconic locations and unique scenery of the national park at your own pace.
As well as our range of scenic tours and photography tours, we also offer specific tours visiting famous movie locations or our guests can explore sites linked to Jane Austen’s Pride & Prejudice, in search of Mr Darcy. We offer specific tours to cover both the 1995 and 2005 versions of Pride & Prejudice, which were filmed in and around the Peak District.
Transport is comfortable, luxurious and spacious, in our Peugeot Traveller, complete with flexible seating, climate controlled air conditioning and electronic sliding doors.
Our tours are friendly, informal, flexible and suitable for all ages and all levels of fitness. Tours can include as much or as little walking as our guests prefer.
We can pick you up direct from the door of your accommodation or from a convenient railway station. We also offer nationwide transfers so you can enjoy relaxed travel around the country. Multi day itineraries available upon request.
We provide ourselves on flexibility so feel free to give us a challenge!
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Children welcome
- Guided tours for groups
- Dogs Accepted
- Guided tours for individuals
- Accepts groups
* We are open throughout the year. For details of our tours and availability, please refer to our website at www.liveforthehills.com. For late availability or any queries, please email us at email@example.com
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- biancamarie31An amazing day in the Peak District!Thursday, 7th November 2019Our review is a bit delayed, but we had the most wonderful day trip with Mark in August! We had only 1 day to visit up north but we were able to make it work with an early morning train from London... Read full review
- celmfritzTrip Type:FamilyA beautiful day in the peaks!Saturday, 4th January 2020Mark was an excellent guide, reliable driver, and made our experience in the peaks unforgettable. We had a wonderful time seeing all of the Pride and Prejudice sites we could pack in during our... Read full review
- TuvauratAmazing day outWednesday, 30th September 2020What an amazing day we had, we were lucky enough on our tour not only to get the company of Mark but also his lovely wife Jackie. From pick up to drop off our day couldn't have been better, who would... Read full review