AboutA tour of the eastern side of Peak District's highest mountain.
Together we enjoy the peace of the dawn and panoramic views, with just birdsong for company. At a steady pace we ascend the plateau, journeying past the atmospheric, mysterious shapes of gritstone tors. As the sun rises, we settle down in a comfortable spot for breakfast coffee, tea, orange juice, croissant, pastries and fruit. We then have a little more time for exploring in the fresh morning air before descending back to Edale.
NOTE - We’ve changed how we operate due to Covid-19 with your health and safety in mind. If you’ve got any questions on the steps we’ve taken, just drop us a message
An early start is required for this walk to enjoy sunrise from an excellent vantage point.
03:00 Meet in Edale Car Park, S33 7ZQ
03:15 Begin our walk
04:30 Sunrise breakfast
05:15 More exploring
08:00 Appox time back in Edale village
Hill top breakfast: Tea, coffee, orange juice, croissant, pastries, fruit.
50% refund on cancellation up to 28 days before the event
- Drink Provided - Hill top breakfast: Tea, coffee, orange juice.
- Food Provided - Hill top breakfast: Croissant, pastries, fruit.
What to bring
What to bring
- Drink - Personal water / drink while walking
- Food - Personal snacks while walking
- Warm Clothing - To be comfortable and warm while on the hill
- Waterproofs - Jacket with hoot. And if rain forecast, waterproof over trousers