3 mile off-road loop to White Edge Lodge through the Longshaw Estate. This route is available to download as a PDF and GPX file at the bottom of this page.
Start/End Point Longshaw Visitor Centre S11 7TZ
100% off road
1. Start in front of the Longshaw visitor centre
2. Follow the road right and TR in front of the den building area
3. TR to follow the BW up through woods to a gate
4. Where the path splits bear left up the incline
5. Stop and dismount at the gate
6. Cross road (take care) and follow the path up to White Edge Lodge through a gate
7. Skirt around the far side of the Lodge
8. Bear right and head down the path towards the road
9. Take care crossing the road and go through the gate opposite
10. Follow the bridleway back to the visitor centre
This route was developed as part of the Pedal Peak for Business initiative, funded by the European Regional Development Fund.