Experience Dark Peak villages and gritstone edges on this 13 mile cycle. This route is available to download as a PDF and GPX file at the bottom of this page.
Start/End Point Hathersage Station S32 1DT
1. Leaving the station turn right on the main road
2. Turn left along the Hope Valley (A6187) towards Castleton
3. Pass Travellers Rest at Brough and turn right (signpost Aston) before Hope village
4. Follow the road to Thornhill
5. Turn left at T junction (signpost Ladybower)
6. Turn right over bridge up hill to A6013
7. Turn left then immediately right up New Road
8. Turn left at T junction
9. Turn right after toilets
10. Turn left on to the main road in Hathersage and retrace your route to the station
This route was developed as part of the Pedal Peak for Business initiative, funded by the European Regional Development Fund.