AboutGiant adventures for little people!
Discover a beautiful family-run theme park that is perfect for younger children. We have over 60 rides and attractions including play areas especially for toddlers. There really is something for everyone at Gulliver’s Kingdom. Take a ride on the giant waterslide or hop aboard the pirate ship.
JCB Zone is one of the most popular areas of the theme park. Enjoy construction themed activities and take the opportunity to operate one of the iconic yellow diggers.
Save even more this year and book your theme park tickets online. Don't forget to visit NERF Zone, it's ideal for children aged 6 and over.
Visit the official Gulliver's website for more information: https://www.gulliversfun.co.uk/matlock-bath
Trick and Treat Week
Frightfully good fun for everyone . . . even grown ups!
Wicked Costume Party, Leonard’s Scare School, Trick and Treat Trail, Meet Pumpkin Peat.
Adult £17.95 Children £17.95, Senior £16.95
Children under 90cm free
See website for online prices
- Visit England VistEngland VAQAS 2016
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- On-site catering
- Picnic site
- Free Parking
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good324
- hols256London, United KingdomTrip Type:Familynice day out for the familyWednesday, 22nd February 2017I would recommend this as a day out with younger children although it is nice for any age to The place can be a bit hilly on platformed levels but it didn't bother me to much I loved going on some... Read full review
- Theo PTrip Type:FamilyPrepare for hills. Lot of hills!!!!Monday, 20th February 2017Park was great, all the rides were brilliant, especially for those younger kids (like 10 or 11 max, any older and they'll want to go to Thorpe Park). Best thing is our 11-year old could go on... Read full review
- Ashleigh-j86-Scunthorpe, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat faySaturday, 18th February 2017Come here most summers. It's a nice day or young kids who can't get onto a lot of rides at the bigger theme parks! Would recommend Read full review
Map & Directions
Situated on the A6 between Matlock and Derby. From the M1 take junction 28 following the brown tourist signs for Gullivers Kingdom. From the West Midlands take the A38 until it joins the A6, again following the brown tourist signs for Gullivers Kingdom.
Accessible by Public Transport: Matlock Bath station is 1 mile away.