AboutGiant adventures for little people!
Discover a beautiful family-run theme park that is perfect for younger children. We have over 60 rides and attractions including play areas especially for toddlers. There really is something for everyone at Gulliver’s Kingdom. Take a ride on the giant waterslide or hop aboard the pirate ship.
JCB Zone is one of the most popular areas of the theme park. Enjoy construction themed activities and take the opportunity to operate one of the iconic yellow diggers.
Save even more this year and book your theme park tickets online. Don't forget to visit NERF Zone, it's ideal for children aged 6 and over.
Visit the official Gulliver's website for more information: https://www.gulliversfun.co.uk/matlock-bath
Trick and Treat Week
Frightfully good fun for everyone . . . even grown ups!
Wicked Costume Party, Leonard’s Scare School, Trick and Treat Trail, Meet Pumpkin Peat.
Adult £17.95 Children £17.95, Senior £16.95
Children under 90cm free
See website for online prices
- Visit England VistEngland VAQAS 2016
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- On-site catering
- Picnic site
- Free Parking
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good323
- seetheworld2815Birmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyVery disappointedMonday, 2nd January 2017Decided to attend Gullivers kingdom to visit Santa with my young daughter. On arrival the park was dated and very tired looking. It seemed half the rides weren't open either and after being in the... Read full review
- sarahs45Ashover, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat time had by allFriday, 30th December 2016Took our 4 grandchildren here on Sunday Had a fantastic time . our granddaughter has a life threatening peanut allergy and every food outlet I enquired at had the allergy advice to hand and nothing... Read full review
- laura3684Sheffield, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyChristmas Day outWednesday, 28th December 2016We visited two days before Christmas. We had the best day out and will definitely be going back next year. The grotto was lovely and visit to see santa was great. Kids loved that they could choose... Read full review
Map & Directions
Situated on the A6 between Matlock and Derby. From the M1 take junction 28 following the brown tourist signs for Gullivers Kingdom. From the West Midlands take the A38 until it joins the A6, again following the brown tourist signs for Gullivers Kingdom.
Accessible by Public Transport: Matlock Bath station is 1 mile away.