AboutGiant adventures for little people!
Discover a beautiful family-run theme park that is perfect for younger children. We have over 60 rides and attractions including play areas especially for toddlers. There really is something for everyone at Gulliver’s Kingdom. Take a ride on the giant waterslide or hop aboard the pirate ship.
JCB Zone is one of the most popular areas of the theme park. Enjoy construction themed activities and take the opportunity to operate one of the iconic yellow diggers.
Save even more this year and book your theme park tickets online. Don't forget to visit NERF Zone, it's ideal for children aged 6 and over.
Visit the official Gulliver's website for more information: https://www.gulliversfun.co.uk/matlock-bath
Trick and Treat Week
Frightfully good fun for everyone . . . even grown ups!
Wicked Costume Party, Leonard’s Scare School, Trick and Treat Trail, Meet Pumpkin Peat.
Adult £18.95 Children £18.95, Senior £17.95
Children under 90cm free
See website for online prices
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
* Booking only! Please see our website
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good507
- tenalphapapaLincolnshire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAdrenaline packed day.Sunday, 18th April 2021We visited with our children (aged 8 and 12) we met with some friends and their children in the opening week post lockdown. We needed to book tickets in advance with a time slot for arrival. One... Read full review
- Rebecca GEast Mids, UKLovely parkTuesday, 20th April 2021Great little theme park for kids under 12. My two are 8 and 5 and absolutely loved it. Great rides and everything was working. We've been in the past when the odd ride was closed so it was great to... Read full review
- GeorginaGoughSpennymoor, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAn uphill battleThursday, 22nd April 2021We visited as part of our holiday, because it was near where we were staying. When I booked, I could only book to get in at 11.30am. I queried this and they responded saying it was a staggered start... Read full review
Map & Directions
Situated on the A6 between Matlock and Derby. From the M1 take junction 28 following the brown tourist signs for Gullivers Kingdom. From the West Midlands take the A38 until it joins the A6, again following the brown tourist signs for Gullivers Kingdom.
Accessible by Public Transport: Matlock Bath station is 1 mile away.