AboutThe classic Go Ape experience. We brief you for safety before you fly down zip-wires, leap off our Tarzan Swing and tackle our crossings whilst enjoying some of Britain's most breathtaking scenery.
We think everyone has the Go Ape spirit in them! There's no greater rush than the great outdoors, so whether your tribe is a stag do, birthday party, corporate event or simply a day out with the kids, we make our courses as fun and as accessible as possible.
It's a fun way to spend time with family, friends or colleagues. It might just be that monkeying around in the trees with your tribe brings a smile to your face.
Can I Go Ape?
Minimum Age - 10yrs
Minimum Height - 1.4m (4ft7")
Maximum weight - 20.5 stones (130kg)
Gorillas (18 years +): £31
Baboons (10-17 years): £25
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Coach parties accepted
- Public toilets
* Times will vary on daylight hours. Some of our adventures even open at 08:00 in the summer for those early gorillas. We're open from February to November, but we close our forest doors during December and January so come and enjoy the tree-top adventure that everyone's talking about. It's best to check our website for details at http://goape.co.uk
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good13
- ciaoLincolnLincoln, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGood fun and good staffSunday, 19th March 2017this was my wifes choice of event for her birthday and eleven of us participated. The training was very thorough and well done and you were well supervised but the staff gave you room to enjoy the... Read full review
- dempsey92Liverpool, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTerrifying in the snowFriday, 10th March 2017This is awesome ! Given all the safety instructions and left to go off at your own pace. So much fun! But I wouldn't recommend doing this during a blizzard. Read full review
- Maria TTrip Type:Friends getawayGood funMonday, 6th March 2017Great fun Good instruction at the start, the instructor spent a good 20minutes taking us through the briefing. Your then your left on your own to swing through the trees! Great fun Read full review
Map & Directions
Poole's Cavern is a 20 minute walk from Buxton Railway Station and Bus Station. From the Crescent and Tourist Information Centre follow Broad Walk and Temple Road to Green Lane and The Cavern.
By road follow the brown tourist signs from A6, A515 or A53 to Green Lane.
There is no public transport bus route direct to Poole's Cavern.
The nearest railway station is Buxton, which is 1 mile away.