AboutBased out of historic Hayfield, a picturesque village with excellent pubs, cafes and accommodation choices. Each dog friendly walk showcases amazing panoramic views from feature packed trails. John and Stu are both experienced dog owners. They regularly guide groups together, sharing enjoyment of the Peak District, scenery and environment, with great enthusiasm.
NOTE - We’ve changed how we operate due to Covid-19 with your health and safety in mind. If you’ve got any questions on the steps we’ve taken, just drop us a message
(Ranger Expeditions is a trading name and our staff are not employed by or affiliated to the National Park Authority ranger service. Activities run by the National Park ranger service will be clearly identified in any event listings)
ITINERARY - SATURDAY DOG-FRIENDLY WALK
08:45 Meet in Hayfield
09:00 Walk 15km (9 miles), total ascent 672 metres, easy-to-moderate undulating trails
Cake and coffee stop on the trail included.
16:00 Return to Hayfield, stopping at village pub for refreshments.
£35 per person accompanied by your four-legged friend
- Drink Provided - Coffee, tea at rest stop
- Food Provided - Cake at rest stop
What to bring
What to bring
- Drink - Min 1 litre of water and sufficient for your dog(s)
- Food - Personal snacks and picnic for you and your dog(s)
- Warm Clothing - Sufficient to be warm on the hills and trails
- Waterproofs - Jacket with hood. And if rain forecast, over trousers