AboutBased out of historic Hayfield, a picturesque village with excellent pubs, cafes and accommodation choices. Each dog friendly walk showcases amazing panoramic views from feature packed trails. John and Stu are both experienced dog owners. They regularly guide groups together, sharing enjoyment of the Peak District, scenery and environment, with great enthusiasm.
NOTE - We’ve changed how we operate due to Covid-19 with your health and safety in mind. If you’ve got any questions on the steps we’ve taken, just drop us a message
ITINERARY - SATURDAY DOG-FRIENDLY WALK
08:45 Meet in Hayfield
09:00 Walk 15km (9 miles), total ascent 672 metres, easy-to-moderate undulating trails
Cake and coffee stop on the trail included.
16:00 Return to Hayfield, stopping at village pub for refreshments.
£35 per person and one four-legged friend (+£5 for each additional dog, please let us know how many)
50% refund on cancellation up to 28 days before the event
- Drink Provided - Coffee, tea at rest stop
- Food Provided - Cake at rest stop
What to bring
What to bring
- Drink - Min 1 litre of water and sufficient for your dog(s)
- Food - Personal snacks and picnic for you and your dog(s)
- Warm Clothing - Sufficient to be warm on the hills and trails
- Waterproofs - Jacket with hood. And if rain forecast, over trousers