AboutTake a tram ride through time at Crich Tramway Village, home of The National Tramway Museum - an ideal destination for all ages. Visitors can ride our world renowned vintage trams through our unique period street and out into the open countryside for spectacular views, explore fascinating exhibitions and watch as trams are restored from our Workshop Viewing Gallery. This captivating journey into history is made complete with a stroll on our fascinating Woodland Walk and Sculpture Trail and a trip to our unique Red Lion Pub, tearooms and shops. We have a tram which is adapted to carry wheelchairs and dogs on leads are welcome.
Wheelchairs are also available for a small deposit and booking in advance is advisable.
Adults - £16.50
Seniors (60+) - £12.50
Children (4-15yrs)- - £9.50
Family (2A+3C) - £39.50
Save 50p per ticket by booking online at least 24 hours in advance.
- Visit England VistEngland VAQAS 2016
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Accepts groups - Group rates for ten or more visitors.
- Coach parties accepted - Free admission and refreshment voucher for coach driver.
- French signs/guides - On request
- German signs/guides - On request.
- Italian signs/guides - On request
- Spanish signs/guides - On request.
- Dogs accepted
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed - Not allowed on trams or in buildings, but allowed outside.
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- On-site catering
- Picnic site
- Free Parking
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing - Conference room for up to 60 theatre style.
- Wedding receptions
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- Guided tours for groups
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
|Season (18 Mar 2017 - 5 Nov 2017)|
* From Saturday 18th March 2017 we will be open daily until Sunday 5th November 2017 from 10:00 to 5:30pm (Last admissions 4:00pm). Our office is open Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm for enquiries and gift voucher purchases.
Map & Directions
15 miles north of Derby, 6 miles from Matlock and 8 miles from the M1 Junction 28. Follow brown signs for Tramway Museum.
Accessible by Public Transport: Whatstandwell station is 1 mile away.
Public Transport Directions
By Road: We are situated in the heart of Derbyshire. 15 miles north of Derby, 6 miles from Matlock, and 8 miles from the M1. Follow the brown tourist signs for the Tramway Museum.
By Public Transport: Thenearest rail station is in Whatstandwell, which is a steep uphill walk of about one mile. There are alternative rail stations at Alfreton, Matlock or Belper, with connecting bus service or taxis. Loacl buses run every day from Matlock, Alfreton, Ripley and Belper (limited Sunday service). For further information please call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 or visit www.traveline.info