20 miles of hills, dales and trails. This route is available to download as a PDF and GPX file at the bottom of this page.
Start/End Point Hassop Station Café and Cycle Hire car park (on Monsal Trail) DE45 1NW
66% road /34% trail
1. From Hassop station carpark go onto the Monsal Trail and turn right
2. Continue on trail to Millers Dale station
3. Turn left out of car park up hill on road
4. Pass though Wormhill and past Hargate Hall on your right, then turn right signposted Peak Forest
5. Turn right and pass through Wheston. Take care on steep descent into Tideswell. Turn left and then first right up Church Lane (signpost Litton), taking care when crossing the road.
6. In Litton turn right at end of village green signposted Cressbrook. Take care on step descent into Cressbrook Dale.
7. Straight ahead then steep uphill to Monsal Head.
8. At the Monsal Head Hotel go straight across (signpost Great Longstone and Little Longstone)
9. Follow the road through the villages and rejoin the trail by the bridge before the A6020
10. Turn left on trail to Hassop Station
This route was developed as part of the Pedal Peak for Business initiative, funded by the European Regional Development Fund.