AboutKey features of The Arc are:-
* 8 lane, 25 metre regional competition standard swimming pool with moveable floor and tiered spectator seating.
* 50 station, cutting-edge fitness suite
* Teaching pool and toddler splash pad
* Regional standard badminton courts
* First-class spaces for: fitness classes, indoor hockey, basketball, volleyball, five-a-side football, netball, gymnastics, dance classes, parties
* Refurbished outdoor football pitches
* PeliDeli's Café, meeting rooms and more.
Swimming pool, toddler splash pad, toddler pool, fitness suite, dance studio, sports halls, cafe, cycle park and on site parking.
Has a changing places facility
Please see website for current charges
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Leisure facilities onsite
- Mobile phone coverage
- Parking with charge
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Telephone (public)
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
* Please see our website for opening times
Map & Directions
Arc Leisure Matlock is situated a short walk from the A6, Bakewell Road. Trent Barton's 6.1 and Transpeak bus services and TM Travel's 214 and 110 bus services all stop on Bakewell Road; to find out more and up to date public transport information visit the Traveline website. For those with mobility problems, Community Transport in Derbyshire offers a door to door transport service for elderly and disabled people; fares apply.Arc Leisure Matlock has its own car park facility where the standard District Council charges apply, we offer refunds to paying customers on parking for up to 2 hours (refunds are paid according to the parking rates charged). There is also a drop-off point, disabled and coach parking.Accessible by Public Transport: Matlock station is 0 miles away.
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.