- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Free Parking
* Our opening times are 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sundays and Bank Holidays. The cafe is open 9am to 4pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 3.30pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good78
- louisep271Derby, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayOk BreakfastFriday, 30th October 2020I visited with a friend for a birthday treat. The breakfast was nice but I was disappointed to find nothing special or out of the ordinary. In terms of COVID, hygiene was managed well, hand... Read full review
- Gillian JDerby, United KingdomExcellent Afternoon Tea!Saturday, 31st October 2020We've just enjoyed the best afternoon tea ever at Croots! The food was delicious, with a superb variety of savoury and sweet treats. My husband loved the mini carrot cakes, and my favourite was the... Read full review
- Jojo RDerbyshire, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelNot a polite experienceThursday, 3rd December 2020I'm a very regular customer to this farm /cafe in "normal times ,we love visiting the shire horses they are known for breeding and there generally fab farm shop. But on my recent visit after work I... Read full review
Map & Directions
We are located on the B5023, just a mile off the main A6 running through Duffield. The turning is well signposted - look out for the logo. There is disabled parking on site.The nearest railway station is Derby, which is 5 miles away.