THE COW AT DALBURY – is a small award winning luxury country inn nestled in the rural and peaceful Derbyshire Countryside offering 12 individually designed guest rooms with stylish en-suite facilities.
All rooms are furnished to an exceptionally high standard following an extensive restoration project. Alongside the rooms, there is a convivial bar and restaurant area offering an eclectic sharing plates menu (British tapas style) which are complemented by a fine range of premium beverages and extensive drinks list. The Cow at Dalbury makes an ideal base for corporate visitors to local industry, as well as, leisure clients visiting the sublime Derbyshire and Peak District countryside. They have been named in The Times Weekend Supplement as ‘No1’ in “Britain's 30 best summer pubs” back in June 2018 and since then have won many prestigious awards giving them recognition of transforming an iconic Derbyshire pub.
- Other Awards Sawday's 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Sun – Thurs 12 – 11pm : Fri & Sat 12 – 11:30pm
DINE Mon – Thurs: 12-2:30pm & 6-9pm : Fri – Sat: 12-2:30pm & 6-9:30pm Sun: 12-8pm
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good40
- smartioStoke-on-Trent, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery disappointing Sunday roastSunday, 25th September 2022Came here for a Sunday roast. Instagram pictures very well done, but they don’t match the reality. Beef arrived quite cold and the Yorkshire puddings were very cold. The vegetables were hard and... Read full review
- shancalkaiderbyTrip Type:FamilyBirthday mealMonday, 26th September 2022Booked Sunday lunch for all the family for mums birthday 14 of us in total service was faultless nothing was too much trouble brought the cake out for us once finished dinner was lovely would... Read full review
- Cabriolet93Warrington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent in every waySunday, 2nd October 2022Came for an over night stay - bit if a romantic treat for ourselves. Cannot fault anything. We were in room 1. Room luxurious and bed so comfy. We had a little terrace where we sat out to have a cup... Read full review