Come visit our Luxury ice cream & coffee bar in the heart of the Peak District, just outside of the beautiful village of Monyash and a stone's throw from the High Peak Trail.
Our artisan Jersey ice cream is made using the milk and cream from our award winning Jersey herd. It's all made freshly on site and you will also be able to see it being made to show the attention to detail in every one of our ice creams. The ice cream is produced with the finest all-natural ingredients we can get our hands on, from the fresh fruit in the fruit flavours to the cocoa in our chocolate. Its that and the overall density of the Jersey cream and milk that separates our ice cream from the rest. We are always trying out new and exciting flavours to sample as well as some of our well known classics. Popular combinations such as our freshly made Belgian waffles, ice cream sundaes, American style milkshakes.
We offer a variety of gourmet coffees from espressos to cafe Lattes and cappucino's in which you'll notice a difference in quality and taste which is hugely down to the freshness of our creamy Jersey milk.
Panninis and toasted sandwitches are also available in the cafe if you fancy a small bite to eat.
We Bake a selection of homemade Farmhouse cakes using free range eggs which are also sold in the shop which is available alongside our most famous Raw Unpasteurized Jersey Milk.
Our Stunning Jersey cows are one of the main atractions as the calves are on show and they love all of the attention they get. School trips and farm visits are also available on request.
We are very cyclist friendly and also offer toasted tea cakes for that extra boost needed when tackling the peaks.
- Derbyshire Awards Peak District & Derbyshire - Tourism Awards 2020 - New Tourism Business Bronze Award 2020
- Derbyshire Awards Peak District & Derbyshire - Tourism Awards 2022 - Tourism Achiever - Bronze Award 2022
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good13
- Nikki PMelbourne, AustraliaTrip Type:CouplesDelicious Jersey Ice CreamThursday, 16th June 2022Well worth a stop if you are in the area. Flavours vary, good selection available. Handy stop off point if you are cycling the Tissington or High Peak Trails. Read full review
- MRB222Northampton, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySimply Lovely!Wednesday, 22nd June 2022We called in at the end of the afternoon as we were passing and I’m so glad we did! A lovely selection of delicious ice creams, so many new flavours it was hard to choose. We only had the ice cream... Read full review
- L SGreater London, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelLove the milk but where are the jersey girls?Thursday, 23rd June 2022I absolutely love your raw milk and buy it a lot. I appreciate the time and hard work producing it takes, it should be way more expensive. My issue is and has always been the welfare of the cows. I... Read full review
Map & Directions
- Tagg Lane Dairy