AboutLunch : Sample Menu
The menu includes exciting dishes such as Warm Goat's Cheese and Fig Filo Parcels, Oak Smoked Salmon with a Potato and Spring Onion Salad and Game and Port Pate with an Ale and Apple Chutney.
If you have a sweet tooth why not try a tempting dessert such as Sticky Toffee Pudding or Warm Chocolate Fondant.
Afternoon Tea :
It’s one of those exquisite things in life that you simply have to do.
Afternoon tea in Vista.....dainty and decadent delicacies....the perfect way to spend the afternoon chatting and relaxing.
Heights Breakfast :
For all those early birds, treat yourself to 'the most important meal of the day' with The Heights of Abraham Breakfast! The breakfast menu includes a selection of tasty dishes to get you going. We serve breakfast from 10:00 until 11:30
Access is via the Heights of Abraham cable car with ticket.
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Visit England VistEngland VAQAS Gold 2018
- Visit England VisitEngland Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Trip Advisor Awards TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice 2020
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Parking with charge
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
* Please note: It is always best to book in advance as we do get very busy, especially in the summer period.
Map & Directions
The Heights of Abraham is located in the heart of the Derbyshire Dales in the village of Matlock Bath. Travelling by car it is situated on the A6, 18 miles north of Derby. It is signposted from M1 junction 28 and A6 approach roads. There are frequent rail services from Nottingham, Derby to Matlock Bath. The cable car is a 3 minute walk from the Station. Bus services are frequent to Matlock Bath.
Accessible by Public Transport: Matlock Bath station is 0 miles away.
- Vista Bar & Restaurant