Fischer’s at Baslow Hall is an individual, boutique, four star country house hotel and restaurant.
A Grade 2 listed, stone-built manor house standing on the edge of the picturesque village of Baslow. The perfect location to discover the beautiful Peak District and some of the country's finest stately homes.
Head Chef Nathan Wall and team take full advantage of fantastic, fresh, seasonal, local produce. Where ever possible, produce is grown in Baslow Hall’s lovingly tended kitchen garden, foraged within the Peak District or reared at partner farms around Derbyshire.
Dine from the classic 3 course menu or experience an incredible 8 course tasting menu. The Kitchen Tasting Bench in the heart of the kitchen offers guests a truly unique dining experience.
Whether you visit for an overnight stay or exquisite dining experience, you will always be a most welcome guest.
NEW SERVICE: Pre-cooked meals by Max Fischer are available for collection alongside a number of wine cases from the cellar and selection of premium Baslow Beef Cuts.
Full details and order forms are available at https://www.fischers-baslowhall.co.uk/food-parcels/
- 3 AA Rosettes
- Trip Advisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame 2018
- Other Awards 1 MICHELIN Star - 2019 2019
- Trip Advisor Awards Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- The AA AA 3 Rosettes Culinary Excellence 2020
- The AA AA 4 Stars Silver Award Country House Hotel - 2019 2020
- Derbyshire Awards Peak District & Derbyshire - Tourism Awards 2020 - Taste Of Peak District & Derbyshire Gold Award 2020
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Chef - Head Chef Rupert Rowley
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Venue approved for civil marriage
- Wedding receptions
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Accepts groups
* Open for lunch 12 – 1.30pm, dinner 6.30 – 7.30pm and accommodation Wednesday to Sunday. Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Map & Directions
From The M1 Motorway (about 40 mintues). Exit at Junction 29 to Chesterfield on the A617. Follow brown 'Chatsworth House' signs on the A619 to Baslow. Drive through Baslow village and then follow the Calver Road signposted A623 Calver/Stockport/Manchester. The Church is on your left. Baslow Hall is on the right as you leave the village.From Manchester Airport (about 1 hour). Take the M56 And M63 to Stockport. Follow the A6 to Chapel-en-le-Frith, then pick up the A623 to Baslow. Baslow Hall is on your left as you approach Baslow village.The nearest railway station is Chesterfield, which is 12 miles away.