AboutThe Cocina is Casa’s award winning 2 Rosette restaurant and the perfect place to enjoy a romantic meal, a special occasion or an informal dinner with friends.
Our talented chefs create dishes using only the finest organically reared produce, sourced locally from Walton Lodge Farm, and cooked using Spanish charcoal fired ovens to complement the subtle Spanish flavour that is the Casa Hotel’s trademark.
Andy Wilson is the head chef, who started his career in the 1 Michelin Star and 4 AA Rosette restaurant Morel’s in Surrey. He has also worked at Fleur de Sel and Claridges.
Try out the Early Bird menu, served Monday to Friday between 6 pm and 7 pm and enjoy one, two or 3 courses for under £20.
The full a la carte menu includes tapas, pasta, salads, steak and a range of main courses including venison, fish, paella and vegetarian options, complemented by a wide variety of wines to suit every palate.
- 2 AA Rosettes
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Free Parking
- Passenger lift
- Public toilets
- WiFi or internet access
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 09:30|
* We are closed on all Bank Holiday Mondays and in the evenings on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good96
- Suzanne2376Worksop, United KingdomOur visit was one of manyThursday, 27th August 2020Our visit was one of many we have made to Cocina. Why? Because we love it and last night was no exception. The food was just lovely and ok the service was slower than normal which was to be expected... Read full review
- DerbyshireFoodie1Alfreton, United KingdomGreat food againTuesday, 1st September 2020We stayed and ate here on bank holiday Monday and this coincided with the last day of the eat out scheme. This meant that the restaurant was full and really busy but both the chefs and waiting staff... Read full review
- Hailmary1956London, United KingdomVery good and freshly prepared foodSaturday, 12th September 2020We ate here on our second night. We were made to feel very welcome and enjoyed the food that was on offer. Read full review
Map & Directions
Leave M1 motorway at junction 29 and take A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At traffic light controlled roundabout select right hand lane and take 4th exit (A61, signposted Sheffield). At next roundabout (Tesco’s) select left lane and take 1st exit. approx 200 yards down road, turn left into Casa Hotel car park.
Follow A617 to junction with M1 motorway and take 3rd exit (A617 signposted Chesterfield), then follow route from North/South.
Follow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Matalan) select middle lane and take 3rd exit. Keep in left lane and, at traffic lights, go straight on. Stay in left lane and, at roundabout, select middle lane and take 2nd exit (A632). Turn immediately left onto slip road to A61 (signposted Sheffield). At next roundabout (Tesco’s) select left lane and take 1st exit. approx 200 yards down road, turn left into Casa Hotel car park.
The nearest railway station is Chesterfield, which is 2 miles away.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest train station Chesterfield, 1½ miles away
Bus number 90 from Chesterfield town centre, two per hour