When you indulge in a night away, whether for business or leisure, your dining experiences play a key part in creating a memorable trip. The awar-winning Cocina restaurant, located within Chesterfield's four-star hotel, Casa, gives an authentic taste of British food with a Spanish infusion, using the freshest ingredients from the surrounding area.
The daytime dining menu features something for everyone from brunch dishes to sharing plates, fresh salads and toasted sandwiches. Whilst the evening menu introduces an á la carte style, featuring dishes from the kitchens charcoal-fired Josper grill.
On Sundays the lunch menu changes weekly, but there's always two traditional Sunday roast options, a delicious fish dish and a vegetarian option to choose from.
Wherever possible, Cocina celebrates the seasonal homegrown produce available directly from it's doorstepn in Chesterfiled, including that from the owner’s farm: Walton Lodge, located just four miles away.
To make a reservation visit Cocina Restaurant, Chesterfield - Casa Hotels or call 01246 245990.
- 2 AA Rosettes
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Free Parking
- Passenger lift
- Public toilets
- WiFi or internet access
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 09:30|
* We are closed on all Bank Holiday Mondays and in the evenings on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good100
- GATN2014Chesterfield, United KingdomStarted well, but went downhill very rapidly, disappointingSaturday, 11th June 2022We were full of expectations, a special meal for our anniversary, and left deflated. Don’t stop here, read on! The mushroom starter comprised of 3 slices of raw mushroom on a bed of......some strange... Read full review
- barney555BuckinghamshireAmazing FoodFriday, 17th June 2022Cannot speak high enough of the food and service in this restaurant. Ambiance was lovely. Tapas and the main meals were very tasty and nicely presented. Read full review
- Hewie2264Very Disappointing ServiceThursday, 23rd June 20224 of us decided to go for an evening meal in the Cocina Restaurant (although we were not staying at the hotel). We arrived at 7pm and found just 4 or 5 persons having a meal in the restaurant... Read full review
Map & Directions
From North/SouthLeave M1 motorway at junction 29 and take A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At traffic light controlled roundabout select right hand lane and take 4th exit (A61, signposted Sheffield). At next roundabout (Tesco’s) select left lane and take 1st exit. approx 200 yards down road, turn left into Casa Hotel car park.From EastFollow A617 to junction with M1 motorway and take 3rd exit (A617 signposted Chesterfield), then follow route from North/South.From WestFollow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Matalan) select middle lane and take 3rd exit. Keep in left lane and, at traffic lights, go straight on. Stay in left lane and, at roundabout, select middle lane and take 2nd exit (A632). Turn immediately left onto slip road to A61 (signposted Sheffield). At next roundabout (Tesco’s) select left lane and take 1st exit. approx 200 yards down road, turn left into Casa Hotel car park.The nearest railway station is Chesterfield, which is 2 miles away.