AboutOur award winning Carriage House restaurant offers freshly made local and seasonal food, prepared by Chatsworth's team of chefs and bakers.
Located in the beautiful 18th century stable block designed by James Paine, the Carriage House is a large fully licensed, self-service restaurant, offering a wide variety of home made food and drink.
- Trip Advisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame 2018
- Green Tourism Green Tourism Gold Award 2020
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchairs available
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- Picnic site
- Baby changing facilities
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
- French signs/guides
- Gift shop
* Please note: The Carriage House Restaurant may occasionally close early on Fridays and Saturdays for events
Map & Directions
Chatsworth is 8 miles north of Matlock off the B6012. From M1 take A617 to Chesterfield. From Chesterfield follow signs for Chatsworth A619. Continue for 8 miles through the village of Baslow. Pass Cavendish Hotel on left, at roundabout, take 1st exit signed Chatsworth. Follow road for approx 1½ miles to Chatsworth Estate. Cross cattle grid and take next left to Chatsworth House.
The nearest railway station is Chesterfield, which is 10 miles away.