AboutIdridgehay is a small Derbyshire village located near the historic town of Belper on the edge of the Peak District. Idridgehay's most prominent building is St James Church, designed by Henry Issac Stevens of Derby and consecrated in 1845. George Turner the Victorian landscape painter from Barrow on Trent is buried here.
- Free Parking
Map & Directions
Accessible by Public Transport: Belper station is 6 miles away.