AboutThis delightfully-named village is in undulating pastoral country, south of Burton upon Trent and near the Sraffordshire, Leicestershire and Warwickshire borders. The lower end of the village surrounds a well-kept Green, through which runs the Pessal Brook, whilst at the north end is the parish church, a sandstone building of 1846.
- Disabled access
- Children welcome
- Dogs Accepted
Map & Directions
The nearest railway station is Burton upon Trent, which is 5 miles away.