Pendragon Project Team Adventures
Unique award-winning adventures for groups in the Peak District. Ideal for friends, families, work teams, stags/hens and special occasions.
Pendragon Project offers 2 award-winning team adventures to choose from, The Hunt and Showgame:
The Hunt (weblink here) - an outdoor escape and evade scavenger hunt in the stunning Monsal Dale. Assemble your team and complete a daring mission, but beware, a team of highly trained Hunters are tracking you down!
- Your game narrative will be espionage thriller Rogue Agent - uncover the clues left by an undercover MI5 agent gone rogue. The fate of the nation is in your hands
- For groups of 2-60 persons
- Teams must complete their mission objectives whilst evading capture from a team of specialist Hunters
- Lasts approx. 2.5 hours, including the mission briefing
- The game is about teamwork and strategy, not fitness and speed. Participants must be comfortable walking for upto 2 hours including hills
- All game equipment is included, and you will have in-character hosts Agents Montgomery and Pritchard present throughout to brief you
- Morning and afternoon slots available
- £39 per person (fixed fee of £230 for groups of 5 or fewer)
- Click here to visit our website for more info
Showgame (weblink here) - an interactive team gameshow experience inspired by TV gameshow classics, led by your very own hosts Bruce and Fern.
- Take part in your very own gameshow!
- For groups of 6-100 people
- Compete in team rounds inspired by gameshow classics such as Taskmaster, Family Fortunes and The Cube, plus original rounds never seen before
- Suitable for everyone, regardless of age or ability
- We bring Showgame to you - it can be held at a location of your choosing and your hosts will bring equipment and props to transform any space into an immersive gameshow arena
- Our team will work with you beforehand to understand your group so we can tailor the experience appropriately, including personalised rounds to make it extra hilarious
- Duration is 2.5 hours, including an interval
- £44 per person (fixed fee of £390 for groups of 8 or fewer)
Pendragon Project is a not-for-profit social enterprise. Your booking directly funds our expeditions with young people aged 17-25 facing complex transitions to adulthood. Find out more about our youth work here.
- Designated disabled parking
- Changing places toilet
- Fully accessible disabled toilet
- Eco cleaning
- Net Zero pledge
- Accessible by public transport
- Children welcome
- Dogs Accepted
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Coach parking
- Public toilets
Awards and accreditations
How To Find Us
Experiences powered by Beyonk
Sitting prominently at the top of the headland overlooking Monsal Dale, Cliff House has one of the best unrivaled locations in The Peak District. You…
The Hollow B&B
Providing garden views throughout, The Hollow in Little Longstone provides luxury accommodation in the heart of the Peak District.
3 self-contained accommodation buildings sleeping 38, 38 and 10 respectively in a 30 acre site located in the heart of the Peak District on the…
A perfect country retreat in the heart of the Peak District, this well equipped, stylish and comfortable 4/5 bedroomed lodge offers spacious living…
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest news, special offers, ideas and inspiration straight to your inbox by signing up to the Visit Peak District & Derbyshire e-newsletter.