Pendragon Project offers 2 award-winning team adventures to choose from, The Hunt and Showgame:
The Hunt (weblink here) - an outdoor escape and evade scavenger hunt in the stunning Monsal Dale. Assemble your team and complete a daring mission, but beware, a team of highly trained Hunters are tracking you down!
- Your game narrative will be espionage thriller Rogue Agent - uncover the clues left by an undercover MI5 agent gone rogue. The fate of the nation is in your hands
- For groups of 2-60 persons
- Teams must complete their mission objectives whilst evading capture from a team of specialist Hunters
- Lasts approx. 2.5 hours, including the mission briefing
- The game is about teamwork and strategy, not fitness and speed. Participants must be comfortable walking for upto 2 hours including hills
- All game equipment is included, and you will have in-character hosts Agents Montgomery and Pritchard present throughout to brief you
- Morning and afternoon slots available
- £39 per person (fixed fee of £230 for groups of 5 or fewer)
- Click here to visit our website for more info
Showgame (weblink here) - an interactive team gameshow experience inspired by TV gameshow classics, led by your very own hosts Bruce and Fern.
- Take part in your very own gameshow!
- For groups of 6-100 people
- Compete in team rounds inspired by gameshow classics such as Taskmaster, Family Fortunes and The Cube, plus original rounds never seen before
- Suitable for everyone, regardless of age or ability
- We bring Showgame to you - it can be held at a location of your choosing and your hosts will bring equipment and props to transform any space into an immersive gameshow arena
- Our team will work with you beforehand to understand your group so we can tailor the experience appropriately, including personalised rounds to make it extra hilarious
- Duration is 2.5 hours, including an interval
- £44 per person (fixed fee of £390 for groups of 8 or fewer)
Pendragon Project is a not-for-profit social enterprise. Your booking directly funds our expeditions with young people aged 17-25 facing complex transitions to adulthood. Find out more about our youth work here.
- Designated disabled parking
- Changing places toilet
- Fully accessible disabled toilet
- Eco cleaning
- Net Zero pledge
- Accessible by public transport
- Children welcome
- Dogs Accepted
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Coach parking
- Public toilets
Awards and accreditations
How To Find Us
Experiences powered by Beyonk
3 self-contained accommodation buildings sleeping 38, 38 and 10 respectively in a 30 acre site located in the heart of the Peak District on the…
Outdoor education and environmental activities for groups including training courses.
Thornbridge Hall is a Grade II listed stately home in the heart of the Peak District. It is surrounded by 12 acres of quintessentially English…
Open today: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest news, special offers, ideas and inspiration straight to your inbox by signing up to the Visit Peak District & Derbyshire e-newsletter.