Award-winning farm shop
Visit the estate farm shop and discover our wide selection of food and drink. Over half of our products are either produced or prepared on the Chatsworth Estate, while the rest are sourced from independent local suppliers, wherever possible.
Our offer includes:
- Traditional butchery showcasing estate-reared meat
- Fresh fish from British waters
- Handmade patisserie
- Freshly baked bread
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Craft ales, specially selected wines and spirits infused with Chatsworth Garden botanicals
- A café where you can try seasonal dishes with views across the estate
Need some advice? We have knowledgeable and friendly staff who are always happy to help or give recommendations.
Monday to Saturday | 9am to 6pm
Sunday | 11am to 5pm
Café | 9am to 5pm daily
How to find us
The farm shop is on the Chatsworth Estate in the village of Pilsley, and there is plenty of free parking. Our postcode is DE45 1UF.
- Designated disabled parking
- Fully accessible disabled toilet
- Accessible by public transport
- Free Parking
- Coach parties accepted
- Outside seating
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Children's menu
How To Find Us
Just a stroll away from the splendour of Chatsworth House, The Devonshire Arms at Pilsley is a village Inn with charm by the pint.
Just a stroll away from the splendour of Chatsworth, The Devonshire Arms at Pilsley is a village Inn with comfortable, traditionally-styled rooms.
Winner of Farm Retailer of the Year 2009 and 2011 and Best On-farm Butchery 2009 at the FARMA awards, Chatsworth farm shop offers quality produce…
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest news, special offers, ideas and inspiration straight to your inbox by signing up to the Visit Peak District & Derbyshire e-newsletter.