Bolehill Farm Cottages
Bolehill Cottages comprise of modern dog-friendly barn conversions wrapped around a tranquil courtyard set within 20 acres of Peak District National Park. Set on a former working farm, Bolehill Cottages really are a special place to stay.
Situated just 2 miles from Bakewell, Bolehill Cottages comprise of modern dog-friendly barn conversions wrapped around a tranquil courtyard set within 20 acres of Peak District National Park.
Set on a former working farm, Bolehill Cottages really are a special place to spend your well earned time. Each of our eight cottages (sleeping 2-6) have been lovingly converted from traditional style farm buildings, preserving the original character whilst being fitted out for today's lifestyle.
- 2 mile drive to the historic market town of Bakewell
- Set in 20 acres of beautiful Peak District National Park, perfect for those early morning and evening walks
- Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall - just a 15 minute drive away
- Monsal, Tissington and High Peak trails are nearby for keen cyclists and walkers alike
- Well behaved dogs are welcomed - we have a specially set-aside paddock for them to explore
- Fun packed games room containing table football, a pool table and table tennis
- Group dining area and separate kitchen available for group bookings (seating up to 24)
- Pubs walks form the doors (2 miles)
- Cycle storage
- Off-road parking
- Wi-Fi access
Our holiday cottages are open all year round, with short breaks available and flexible arrival and departure days.
Visit our website for more information and to check availability and book online
- Recycling on-site
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Microwave oven
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- Laundry facilities
- Washing machine
- Free WIFI
- Games room onsite
- Secure cycle storage
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Linen provided
- Conference facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs Accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Non-smoking property
- Ground floor bedroom
- Scenic view
How To Find Us
Riverside House Hotel is a 14-bedroom hotel, situated on the river Wye in the picturesque village of Ashford-in-the-water, Derbyshire
A VIP pub crawl through some of the Peak Districts most beautiful villages without the need to call a cab!
An Indian restaurant offering a variety of Vegan, Vegetarian, ‘raw-centric’ and Non-vegetarian food and drinks.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest news, special offers, ideas and inspiration straight to your inbox by signing up to the Visit Peak District & Derbyshire e-newsletter.