AboutVicarage Farm Holiday Cottages offer a hospitable welcome to visitors in a magnificent Grade II listed building. It consists of three charming stone built cottages offering quality accommodation sleeping 7, 4 & 4. It is also ideal for groups of up to 15 with private gardens and woodland, enjoying uninterrupted views over fields, dry stone walls and quiet country lanes.
The cottages are set in spectacular countryside and are an ideal location for family, walking, cycling or group holidays in the heart of the wonderful Peak District. Two have saunas and log fires. All have outdoor seating and eating areas, and access to the all weather tennis court, games room, outdoor children's play area, televisions and DVD players.
Prince's Seat offers superb self contained accommodation for seven, while Miller's View and Verger's End both sleep four. Prince's Seat has dining facilities for 15, accommodating groups who rent all three cottages together while affording space to relax in your own cottage or corner of our substantial gardens and grounds.
Free secure onsite parking available.
Vicarage Farm Holiday Cottages are open all year round, with each season offering a variety of attractions and activities to suit a wide array of visitors.
Situated right in the centre of the Peak District National Park and on the Pennine Bridle Way.
The three cottages date from 1800's - all properties are grade 2 listed. Quiet rural setting. Large formal gardens
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Miller's View||4||On Request||Two bedrooms; double & full size single bunk beds. Large shower enclosure, lounge with views over open countryside.|
|Prince's Seat||7||On Request||Three bedrooms upstairs double, twin, family with double + single beds. Downstairs shower/toilet with sauna; upstairs shower bathroom. Wood burning stove. Dining table seats up to 15.|
|Verger's End||4||On Request||Two bedrooms, double & twin. Shower bathroom and sauna upstairs. Large open plan kitchen/living/dining room with full length window overlooking fields.|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2016
- Building of historical interest
- Games room onsite - - games room; pool table, ping pong table, darts and more!
- Golf available (onsite or nearby) - - Buxton golf course 15 minutes away
- Sauna onsite - - in Prince's Seat & Verger's End cottages
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Tennis onsite - - full size private tennis court on site
- Staff fluent in French
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Children welcome - - children welcome from any age
- Children's indoor play area - - games room; Wendy house, toys, pool & ping pong tables and more!
- Children's outdoor play area
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Barbecue - - BBQ stand for disposable BBQ
- Evening meals - - by prior arrangement, please email to enquire about availability
- Bath - - in Prince's Seat & Verger's End cottages
- CD player
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires - - log burners in Prince's Seat and verger's End
- Microwave cooker
- Drying facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Washing machine
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Private parking
Room/Unit Facilities: Miller's View
- Scenic view
Room/Unit Facilities: Prince's Seat
- Scenic view
Room/Unit Facilities: Verger's End
- Scenic view
Map & Directions
Vicarage Farm lies between the M1 and M6 motorways.
There is a bus service to Tideswell, one and a half miles away, from Buxton, Manchester, Chesterfield and Sheffield.
There are also a railway station nearby in Buxton.
Parking for Multiple unit properties:
Parking for Single unit properties:
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.