AboutTranquil setting, superb views, bordering the Peak District National Park. Many original 18th century features, all home comforts, a perfect retreat. Spacious yet cosy, super king size beds, wood-burning stove, farmhouse style kitchen, CTV x2, DVD, VCR, pool table.
Ideal location, great walking from the door, cycling, golf, fishing, Alton Towers 10 minutes, antiques, stately homes and more. Brochure available. Short breaks available. Sleeps 6 - 8 + cot.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Grooms Quarters||8||from £499.00 to £899.00 per unit per week||Unique retreat - king sized beds - wood-burning stove - farmhouse style kitchen - pool table - short breaks com. Fridays & Mondays - dogs welcome ' Just for Two ' disc.|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 5 Visit England Stars Self-catering
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Tennis onsite
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- CD player
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
Room/Unit Facilities: Grooms Quarters
- King-sized bed - Super King Size
- Scenic view
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- heathersheffieLovely location for a get togetherSunday, 23rd August 2020Stunning property Unique features inside and very homely Well equipped- highchair, travel cot, outdoor seating, plentiful dishes and pans for cooking in (including large enough dishes) Very friendly... Read full review
- txk7Trip Type:FamilyPerfect accommodation for an amazing family getaway weekendFriday, 4th September 2020This accommodation was beautiful. Was able to fit 8 of us. So quiet and peaceful, just what we wanted for a getaway from the city. Relatively close to the different activities we wanted to do. We... Read full review
- Aconn_89Trip Type:CouplesBeautiful spot in the Peak DistrictMonday, 7th September 2020We have just returned from our stay at Ann's place, but wish we could have stayed longer. We booked the cottage for 2 couples & 2 dogs and were pleasantly surprised on arrival at how homely it was... Read full review
Map & Directions
From Uttoxeter off the A50 take the B5030
From Ashbourne off the A52 take the B5032
At Ellastone take the turning signed Leek/Wootton (right turn if approaching from Ashbourne or left turn when approaching from Uttoxeter). In approximately 1 mile, when entering Wootton, take a right turn into the centre of the village, looking for Hall Lane (signed), follow this for approximately 1/4 mile, go through the stone pillars, proceed straight ahead down the drive until you see the Coach House yard - please enter.