AboutThe Ashford Arms is a village inn dating from Napoleonic times, set in the pretty and unspoilt village of Ashford in the Water, just 2 miles from Bakewell, Derbyshire, in the centre of the Peak District.
We offer Bed and Breakfast accommodation and have eight bedrooms each with en-suite bath or shower, washbasin and WC, tea and coffee making facilities, TV and radios.
Our bar is a great meeting place and we have a comfortably furnished dining area offering varied menu with a wide range of specials.
The many attractions of the Peak District are within easy reach, as is Alton Towers.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Double En-Suite||2||£85.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Family En-Suite||3||£90.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||Doulbe bed and single bed|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Building of historical interest
- Public house/Inn
Booking & Payment Details
- Christmas special programme
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Television available
- Totally non-smoking
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- High chairs available
- Evening meals
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Private parking
- Disabled facilities
Room/Unit Facilities: Double En-Suite
- Private facilities
Room/Unit Facilities: Family En-Suite
- Private facilities
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good41
- paula fBradford, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellent food, service and ambienceWednesday, 14th December 2016What a find! We have now been there 3 times for lunch, including the most recent meal which was the Christmas lunch on a busy Saturday in December. The food is of an extremely high standard... Read full review
- Louise RSheffield, United KingdomFood at the Ashford ArmsMonday, 12th December 2016We have not stayed at the Ashford Arms however we do eat there regularly and have done for the past 4 years. We have never been disappointed, the quality is good and the price is too. The only down... Read full review
- PeeJayTorontoTorontoTrip Type:Solo travelGreat value in very English pub accommodation.Tuesday, 25th October 2016Wonderful location in a beautiful village. Better than being in touristy Bakewell. Right in the heart of some great walking cycling and sightseeing countryside. The restaurant is well known for... Read full review
Map & Directions
The Ashford Arms is located 1mile north of Bakewell on the A6 main road.
Free parking and disabled parking