AboutRingwood Hall Hotel is a beautiful Georgian grade 11 listed Manor House set in 29 acres of grounds. The hotel is easily accessed from junctions 29 & 30 of the M1, with parking for over 150 vehicles. The hotel`s gardens have won first prize in the Best Hotel Gardens category in recent East Midlands in Bloom competitions.
All tariffs include full English breakfast served buffet style, plus all overnight guests enjoy complimentary
membership of the Health & Fitness Club with indoor pool, sauna, steamroom and well equipped gymnasium.
Ringwood Hall Hotel is AA 3* rated at 86%, one of the highest AA hotel awards in the Peak District, offering 74
high quality executive double or twin ensuite bedrooms, with three apartments, and many high quality Feature Rooms,
with king or queen sized beds, corner or feature baths, tea/coffee making tray, desk area and flat screen plasma TVs
with freeview multi channel selection.
For up to date information on our accommodation offers, and current availability please call our reception team
on 01246 280077, or book online on our website - www.ringwoodhallhotel.com
Open Christmas. Open New Year.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Double en-suite||2||from £95.00 to £128.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||Price includes free car parking, vat at 17.5%, full English or Continental Breakfast, and use of the on site Health & Leisure Suite, with indoor swimming pool, sauna, steamroom and air conditioned gymnasium and leisure lounge with Sky Sports TV.|
|Feature Room||2||£150.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||For children sharing same room as parents a cot is £7.50 extra, or a Z Bed is £12.50. For interconnecting rooms, prices on individual requirements. Prices include free car parking, vat @ 17.5%, full English or Continental Breakfast, and use of the on site Health & Leisure Suite, with indoor pool, sauna, steamroom, air conditioned gym and lounge with Sky Sports TV.|
|Four Poster||2||£150.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||Price includes full English or Continental Breakfast, free car parking, vat @ 17.5%, plus use of the on site Health & Leisure Suite, with indoor pool, sauna, steamroom, air conditioned gym and lounge with Sky Sports TV.|
|Luxury Aptment||2||£130.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Single en-suite||1||from £75.00 to £98.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||Price covers single occupancy of a double or twin room, free car parking, vat @ 17.5%, full English or Continental Breakfast. Also includes use of the on site Health & Leisure Suite, with indoor pool, sauna, steamroom, air conditioned gym and lounge with Sky Sports TV.|
|Twin En-suite||2||from £95.00 to £128.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||Price based on double occupancy of twin room, and includes free parking, vat @ 17.5%, full English or Continental Breakfast. Also included is use of the onsite Health & Leisure Suite, with indoor pool, sauna, steamroom, air conditioned gymnasium and loung with Sky Sports TV.|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Trip Advisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame 2018
- Derbyshire Awards Peak District & Derbyshire - Tourism Awards 2020 - Hotel of the Year Bronze Award 2020
- Disabled facilities
Booking & Payment Details
- Christmas special programme
- Travel agent bookings
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Evening meals
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- Ironing facilities
- Gym on site
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Sauna onsite
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Conference facilities
- Private parking
- Air conditioning
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Night porter
- Television available
- Totally non-smoking
- WiFi or internet access
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Building of historical interest
- Coach parties welcomed
Room/Unit Facilities: Double en-suite
- Private facilities
Room/Unit Facilities: Four Poster
- Four poster bed
- Private facilities
- Spa bath
Room/Unit Facilities: Single en-suite
- Private facilities
Room/Unit Facilities: Twin En-suite
- Private facilities
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good71
- graemeboroDarlington (uk)Living off the groundsFriday, 30th October 2020We stayed here for 1 night and was sadly disappointed overall. The hotel is in a beautiful settings and the grounds are amazing as is the building from the outside, sadly though the overall... Read full review
- cybele61Derby, United Kingdomgreat weekend everything perfectTuesday, 3rd November 2020We had a marvellous weekend here, wonderful staff lovely hotel traditional but with a modern twist. Staff couldn't do enough for you. Everything ran like clockwork. We had the twilight spa break... Read full review
- 798micksNorthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessExcellent stayMonday, 30th November 2020I stayed at the Ringwood for 5 weeks in November during lockdown, while working in chesterfield. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, the food was amazing (room service), sunday lunch to die... Read full review
Map & Directions
Leave M1 at junction 29 and follow A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At traffic light controlled roundabout select right hand lane and take 4th exit (A61). At traffic light controlled roundabout (Tesco) select right hand lane and take 4th exit (signposted Brimington). At next roundabout (Sainsburys) select right hand lane and take 2nd exit. Follow road and, as approach Brimington shops, select left lane. Stay in left lane passing church on left. Road bends to left. Continue straight on and Ringwood Hall Hotel is down hill on right.
Follow A617 to M1 motorway junction, then follow route from North/South.
Follow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Lidl on left) select middle lane and take 3rd exit. Stay in left lane and at traffic lights go straight on. Keep to left lane and at roundabout select middle lane and take 2nd exit, turning immediately left into slip road for A61 (signposted Sheffield). At traffic light controlled roundabout (Tesco) select right hand lane and take 4th exit (signposted Brimington), then follow route from North/South.
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.