AboutMerman Barn offers high quality Bed and breakfast accomodation in the popular village of Tideswell in the beautiful Derbyshire Dales in the Peak District. Convenient for Bakewell, Buxton, Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Monsal Dale, Castleton and many other attractions. An ideal base for walkers and cyclists. We offer a warm welcome, good food, comfortable rooms with TV and wireless internet access, guest lounge with log fire, storage for bikes, off road parking and walled garden.
Please note-2 night minimum stay only
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Double||2||£80.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||An attractive comfortable double room.|
|Superking||2||£90.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||A large double room with a superking size bed. Views over the surrounding countryside. Please note-2 night minimum stay only|
|Twin/superking||2||£90.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||Twin/superking, flexible room with views over the surrounding countryside Please note-2 night minimum stay only|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 Visit England Stars Bed & Breakfast
- Visit England VisitEngland Silver Award 2020
- Visit England VisitEngland Cyclists Welcome 2019
- Visit England VisitEngland Walkers Welcome 2019
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Vegetarian diet available
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Lounge for residents' use
- Television available
- Totally non-smoking
- WiFi or internet access
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
Room/Unit Facilities: Superking
- Scenic view
Room/Unit Facilities: Twin/superking
- Scenic view
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good9
- P3916BRstevebLovely Stay ar Merman BarnWednesday, 16th June 2021Marian Barn rooms were a good size and immaculately clean. Location was perfect for the trips we wanted to make in the area and the village itself was beautiful and well served with Restaurant and... Read full review
- susanhD2530BQTrip Type:CouplesWonderful visitWednesday, 16th June 2021We stayed for 6 nights at Merman barn and had a wonderful time. We know the area but this was the first time we had stayed at a b and b. I made the booking after reading good reviews about Linda and... Read full review
- anncol1Trip Type:CouplesWonderfulFriday, 18th June 2021Absolutely fabulous, a B&B gem.Exceptional in every way from the beautifully cooked, multi choice breakfast to the large room and enormous bed. Enjoy pretty garden. Linda ,always available, and... Read full review
Map & Directions
Following the A623 from Chesterfield towards Manchester, turn left after the Anchor crossroads at the Tideswell junction, then left again at the end of this lane.
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.