AboutLocated in Tideswell, in the Heart of the Peak District National Park, Meadow Lodge is a detached bungalow offering luxury 4 Star Bed and Breakfast accommodation to suit your budget.
Situated in a raised position on the outskirts of this beautiful, historical village and enjoying by far the best views in Tideswell of surrounding countryside yet close to all amenities in the village.
We offer a high degree of privacy to our guests. Guests have their own entrance to the property. On arrival guests are welcomed with a tray of tea/coffee and a sample of Linda's delicious home baking.
This is a perfect setting and base for exploring the stunning Peak District and surrounding Derbyshire Dales. Including the market towns of Bakewell and Buxton. Nearby attractions include the Blue John Caverns at Castleton and the stately Chatsworth House and picturesque Haddon Hall.
We are Walker and Cyclist friendly and provide an excellent boot cleaning service (called Gary). Many walks/cycle rides can be started and finished from Meadow Lodge.
Discover the beauty of Tideswell, the home of the Cathedral of the Peak, the church of St. John the Baptist dating back to the 1400’s. Tideswell also boasts a great choice of local shops, including Chemist, Post Office, Bakery, Co-op and pubs, some serving delicious food.
Please note - Minimum 2 nights stay
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Double||2||£75.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||A lovely light, welcoming room with a double bed and luxurious bedding. A flat screen TV, WiFi, hairdryer, radio alarm clock, well stocked hospitality tray, local information leaflets, plus more. The en suite shower room has fresh white towels and complimentary toiletries.|
|twin/superking||2||£85.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||Beautiful presented room with a choice of twin or super king beds. This room has a large bay window offering splendid views across miles of open countryside. Equipped with a flat screen TV, WiFi, comfortable beds, hairdryer, radio alarm clock, well stocked hospitality tray, fresh flowers, local information leaflets, plus more. The en suite shower room has fresh white towels and complimentary toiletries. Double.|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 Visit England Stars Bed & Breakfast
- Visit England VisitEngland Breakfast Award 2016
- Visit England VisitEngland Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England VisitEngland Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England VisitEngland Rose Award 2016
- WiFi or internet access
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Central heating
- Private parking
Room/Unit Facilities: Double
- Ground floor bedroom
- Scenic view
Room/Unit Facilities: twin/superking
- Ground floor bedroom
- King-sized bed
- Scenic view
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- Beverley LTrip Type:CouplesFantastic b&b highly recommend !!!!!!!Sunday, 15th January 2017Greeted by Linda and Garry on arrival such friendly and welcoming couple , the whole b&b was spotlessly clean threw out , our room (2) was just perfect comfy bed warm and cosy ,hospitality tray... Read full review
- Robert JBerwick-upon-Tweed, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHoliday in the Peak districtSunday, 4th December 2016Just returned from a lovely holiday in the Peak district using Meadow Lodge in Tideswell as our B&B. What a wonderful stay we had! Linda and Gary made us very welcome and made our week extra special... Read full review
- missourimartenLincsTrip Type:CouplesExcellent B & BSunday, 30th October 2016We can't recommend Meadow Lodge highly enough. The accommodation is modern, comfortable and bright, the welcome from Linda and Gary warm, with nothing being too much trouble, and the breakfast... Read full review
Map & Directions
From both the East and the West Tideswell is best approached along the A623. Tideswell is clearly signposted from the A623 via the B6049, Whitecross Road. This brings you onto the main road through the village, past the church. Proceed through Tideswell and just before you leave the village take a right turn up a steep road called Richard Lane. Follow Richard Lane up to a junction where the immediate ahead choice is not accessible to vehicles. Turn Right at this junction. ALSO Turn Right at the next junction, which brings you onto Sherwood Road. Meadow Lodge is the 5th House on your left and is clearly marked by a Dark Green sign hanging in the garden.