Jedediah Cottage is set within the Historic Street of Long Row, Belper and is situated in the Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Site. The Cottage is within a short walk from/to Belper River Gardens, the North Mill and all of the local shops, pubs and restaurants. Belper is well served by public transport and Belper train station is a 5-10 minute walk to/from the property. Regular and reliable bus services including the Trans Peak and Trent Barton bus services provide transport to the surrounding and outlying areas of Belper.
Belper holds a host of events and activities throught the year including a monthly farmers market, and annual arts festival in May.
Travel just 10 miles and you will be in the popular Peak District town of Matlock and Matlock Bath, which both offer a fabulous range of exciting attractions. Why not take a cable car to see the magnificent views down the gorge and up to the Heights of Abraham, as well as visiting its interesting cave tours. South of the town is the start of the High Peak Cycle Trail, whilst to the north lie the market town of Bakewell and the impressive Chatsworth House and Gardens. The town of Belper offers guests a base from which to enjoy what Derbyshire and the Peak District has to offer.
Traditional towns such as Ashbourne and Bakewell are close by, and the wonderful Chatsworth House, Shottle Hall and Haddon Hall as well as Matlock Bath with its spectacular cable car ride and Gullivers Kingdom are well worth a visit. This is a great location and a wonderful property to spend a fabulous holiday. There are supermarkets within walking distance and a range of pubs and restaurants within the vicinity.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Jedediah Cottage||4||from £270.00 to £875.00 per unit per week||1 king size bed, 2 single beds, 1 family bathroom|
*Minimum 3 night stay. The above price is a guide only. Please check our rates on our calendar for accurate prices.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Children welcome - Please note we have no capacity for cots or high chairs
- Freezer - Fridge freezer
- Microwave cooker
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Capacity limit
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Facilities must be booked
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Individually wrapped toiletries
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires - Wood Burning Stove. Logs supplied in Winter months only
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
- Free WIFI
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Sleeps up to 4 - We have no extra capacity for cots or high chairs at the property.
- Free Parking
- On street/public parking - On a first come first served basis
- Non-smoking property
- WiFi or internet access
- Wood Burner
- DVD player
- King-sized bed
Map & Directions
Driving: Belper is a short drive and easily accessible from the M1 North & South and all major road networks.
Train: From Derby station there is a train to Belper and Jedediah Cottage is a 5-10 minute walk.
Airport: East Midlands Airport is 23 miles away 30-40 minute drive.