AboutHolly Cottage B&B is perfectly located at the heart of the Chatsworth Estate, just one mile from Chatsworth House in the beautiful conservation village of Pilsley - the home of the famous Chatsworth Farm Shop.
We are conveniently located for Bakewell, which is a three mile walk along quiet country lanes as well as being ideally placed to explore Derbyshire's glorious Peak District.
There are lots of walks in the local area, including walking and cycling along the Monsal Trail
We have three comfortable en-suite bedrooms, well equipped with quality furniture and fresh quality linen and towels, rooms are immaculately clean and rated as 4 star by both the AA and Visit Britain.
Our largest room has a queen sized bed, seating area and a large shower room. Standard double en suite and twin en suite rooms also available.
Great Breakfasts to start the day, are served daily between 7.30 and 9am, using local estate produce where possible. Lunch and Dinner are available at our local pub, just 200 yards away. There are lots of good quality restaurants and pubs within the local area.
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 24th Jan 2017
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 25th Jan 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Blue Room||2||from £80.00 to £90.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||Single occupancy may be available please enquire. This room is at the rear of the house, it has two easy chairs for guests and looks over the back of the village towards Baslow edge|
|Double en-suite||2||from £75.00 to £85.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||Single occupancy may be available please enquire.|
|Twin En-suite||2||from £70.00 to £80.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast||Single occupancy may be available please enquire. Please note this is a small room|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 Visit England Stars Bed & Breakfast
- 4 AA Stars Bed & Breakfast
- Visit England VisitEngland Breakfast Award 2016
- Visit England VisitEngland Walkers Welcome 2016
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2016
Booking & Payment Details
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Laundry/valet service
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Totally non-smoking
- WiFi or internet access
- Children welcome - Children welcome from age 10
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Central heating
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- On street/public parking
Room/Unit Facilities: Blue Room
Room/Unit Facilities: Double en-suite
Room/Unit Facilities: Twin En-suite
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good26
- Elizabeth MNuneaton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPre Christmas and birthday weekend getawayFriday, 23rd December 2016Our third visit to Sarah and Marks B&B leading up to Christmas. Mark and Sarah are very welcoming and friendly. This is a great location and place to stay if you're in Derbyshire for a visit to... Read full review
- Michele MTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely visitThursday, 22nd December 2016We stayed at Holly Cottage last weekend for our visit to Chatsworth House. The place is lovely. Small and friendly, hosts were amazing. You could tick everything off the list for breakfast if you... Read full review
- LinswannNottingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe right choice!Monday, 28th November 2016We spotted Holly Cottage whilst staying in Pilsley earlier this year and decided to book there for our visit to Chatsworth for the Christmas market. It was definitely a great choice. Our room - The... Read full review
Map & Directions
Follow Brown Tourist signs for Chatsworth, when in the Park, follow the blue estate signs for Chatsworth farm shop. Upon reaching Chatsworth Farm Shop, turn into Pilsley village. As you go down the village street, Holly Cottage is on the right hand side next to the Post Office/ Shop.
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.