AboutHen Cloud Cottage, Set in the beautiful Staffordshire Peak District and sitting at the base of Hen Cloud, part of The Roaches. The cottage offers friendly en suite bed and breakfast with king sized beds and self catering facilities within the main cottage, and in the stone built annexe just 15 yards from the cottage, with totally private facilities and plenty of parking with own access. Own patio garden with views to the back of Ramshaw Rocks. Local pub and tearoom within walking distance.. Very peaceful, ideal for walking climbing, cycling or just relaxing. Alton Towers, Tittesworth Reservoir, and the market towns of Buxton and Leek are all close by.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Room||2||from £25.00 to £30.00 per person per night|
|Hen Cloud||3||from £25.00 to £30.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast||Double room, Children's bed can be added Own shower, WC basin, very light and spacious|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Lounge for residents' use
- Television available
- Totally non-smoking
- WiFi or internet access
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Children's outdoor play area
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Evening meals
- Packed lunches provided
- Vegetarian diet available
- CD player
- DVD player
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Central heating
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Private parking
Room/Unit Facilities: Hen Cloud
- King-sized bed
- Private facilities
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good6
- Sam BTrip Type:CouplesWonderful StayThursday, 23rd March 2017On arrival we were let in to the gates which have a security aspect in which they will not open if you are too close which opened fine. Once through the gates the cottage was ready for our arrival... Read full review
- shakuliNottingham, England, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyVery Disappointed.Wednesday, 30th November 2016Arrived and the toiled seat was filthy with no 2 stains on it. The host was not very welcoming. The hot tub was over chlorinated and burned my skin. We were not told my little one could us the hot... Read full review
- RobbertD76The Hague, The NetherlandsTrip Type:CouplesExcellent B&BSaturday, 27th August 2016A good, clean room, beautiful surroundings. The roaches (the hills that is, for those with automatic machine translations) can be seen from the window. Excellent breakfast, friendly and sympathetic... Read full review
Map & Directions
Situated just off the A53 Leek Road, take the turning for Upper Hulme village, follow the road until left turn; follow for 1/2 mile. On your right, you will see sign post for Hen Cloud Cottage, turn right and follow track for 1/2 mile until you reach Hen Cloud Cottage on your right.
Please Note our drive is approx 1/3 mile long, single track, occasionally the gate might be closed. It is advisable to bring walking boots or wellingtons.