AboutAn imposing Victorian guest house overlooking the Pavilion Gardens, Opera House and hills beyond. Recently fully refurbished throughout. Guest lounge with many fine antiques. A non-smoking establishment.
A stair lift to the first floor is available as is concessionary parking next to the Guest House.
A stay in Buxton puts you in the heart of the Peak District with access to some of the finest historic houses, picturesque villages and walking in the Dales and Pennines.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Room 1 (E/S)||2||£37.50 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Room 2 (E/B)||2||£45.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Room 3 (E/B)||2||£45.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Room 4 (E/S)||1||£52.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Room 5 (E/S)||2||£37.50 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Room 6 (E/B)||3||£45.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Room 8 (E/B)||2||£45.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Room 9 (E/S)||2||£35.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Trip Advisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame 2016
Booking & Payment Details
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Totally non-smoking
- WiFi or internet access
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- High chairs available
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Private parking
Room/Unit Facilities: Room 2 (E/B)
Room/Unit Facilities: Room 3 (E/B)
Room/Unit Facilities: Room 5 (E/S)
Room/Unit Facilities: Room 6 (E/B)
Room/Unit Facilities: Room 8 (E/B)
Room/Unit Facilities: Room 9 (E/S)
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good30
- Emma CTrip Type:CouplesGreat little find!Sunday, 8th January 2017Perfect location facing the pavilion gardens - close to the Peak District walks we wanted to go on! lovely breakfast!!! warm cosy clean rooms, lovely hosts! Close to local pubs for tea! = a happy... Read full review
- Cam HDerbyTrip Type:CouplesWalking breakTuesday, 3rd January 2017This is the second time we've visited the guest house, and can recommend this establishment. The rooms are beautifully decorated and clean, the bedding and towels good quality. We were in room 2... Read full review
- Russ ENottingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesStay reviewSaturday, 19th November 2016Me and my wife have been staying in this bed and breakfast for the best part of four years. We come back here regularly for a reason, that reason is that it is simply the best lodgings and... Read full review
Map & Directions
Five minute walk from Buxton Railway Station.
Five minute walk from the bus stop at Market Square.
In the centre of the town, we are the first property on Broad Walk. Situated at the corner of Hartington Road and The Square, overlooking the Pavilion Gardens and close to the Opera House.
Public transport provides services to/from Manchester and the Airport, Stockport, Macclesfield, Derby, Chesterfield and inter-city services.