AboutEnjoy an enchanting break in one of our Woodland Lodges and experience a land full of forest sprites and little fable folk that live amongst the trees in the Enchanted Village. Each sleeping five people, our Lodges house a comfy double bed, and in a separate bedroom, bunk beds and truckle bed. Relax on the outdoor decking area, discover the quirky children’s play areas around the village and make use of the free car parking and easy access to the Theme Park and rest of the Resort.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Lodge||5||from £150.00 to £245.00 per room per night||Each sleeping five people, our Lodges house a comfy double bed, and in a separate bedroom, bunk beds and truckle bed.|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Disabled facilities
Booking & Payment Details
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Evening meals
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Children welcome - This property has not specified a minimum age for children. Please check with them to find out whether they will accept your children.
- Children's outdoor play area
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Central heating
- Games room onsite
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Regular entertainment
- Sauna onsite
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite
- Swimming pool - outdoor onsite
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Conference facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Night porter
- Totally non-smoking
- WiFi or internet access
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Building of historical interest
- Coach parties welcomed
Room/Unit Facilities: Lodge
- Ground floor bedroom
Map & Directions
From M6 J16 from the north or J15 from the south - follow A500 to Stoke then A50 signed Uttoxeter and Derby. At Uttoxeter follow signs for Alton Towers.
From M1 J23a/24a - follow A50 signed Stoke on Trent. At Uttoxeter follow signs for Alton Towers.