AboutAllow us to help you relax and unwind in our peaceful 18th century farmhouse. Quality beds in large oak beamed bedrooms. Feel at home, with our genuine Derbyshire hospitality.
Congreave is a small hamlet situated 3 miles from Bakewell. Our 18th Century working farm is in a beautiful quiet location overlooking the River Wye with stunning views over the valley towards Haddon Hall. Enjoy wonderful cool spring water on tap. Only 1/2 mile from A6 but a million miles from the hustle and bustle of modern living.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|blue room||3||£40.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|pink||2||£40.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Working farm
- Totally non-smoking
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Special diets available
- DVD player
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Central heating
- Private parking
Room/Unit Facilities: blue room
- Scenic view
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- John ATrip Type:FamilyA great WeekendMonday, 18th July 2016We have just spent a weekend with Deborah and Peter Bettney, the owners of a lovely B& B in the Derbyshire Dales near Bakewell. The views over the dales were tremendous as well as the Swallows and... Read full review
- anng99Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelPeak-tasticWednesday, 8th June 2016Outstanding farmhouse B n B near Bakewell Most comfortable beds ever! Quiet restful night's sleep Glorious views of sunset and the countryside from the farm Unique decor-traditional yet individual... Read full review
- 1965MaryVancouver Island, CanadaOutstanding find!Monday, 26th October 2015We spent four nights here in early October and can whole-heartedly recommend it, the only drawback being that it may become too popular and it may not be available for our next visit! This area of... Read full review
Map & Directions
From Matlock take A6 north towards Buxton, passing through Darley Dale & Rowsley. After leaving Rowsley, in approx. 1½ miles, turn left into minor road for Congreave. (Look for B&B sign on corner) Congreave Farm is ½ mile on right.
Please note that the road leading to Congreave Farm is a PUBLIC road not a farm track