AboutCasa is the Spanish word for 'home' and that is our aim, to create a welcoming atmosphere in which to relax or do business. A subtle Spanish theme runs through the hotel, helping to create a feeling of warmth combined with a touch of the exotic.
Quality abounds at Casa, right from the grand reception finished with Spanish marble, to the deluxe bedrooms decorated in warm, autumnal tones and boasting plush furnishings. Guests and visitors of Casa can also enjoy traditional Spanish tapas in the homely restaurant and there are numerous uniquely decorated bars to unwind in.
Casa has premier facilities for couples wanting to host the most important day of their life, while business delegates can have confidence in knowing that their business needs will always be met to the highest standard.
Open Christmas and New Year
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 22nd Jan 2017
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 23rd Jan 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Accesible||2||from £99.00 to £140.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Deluxe Double||2||from £99.00 to £140.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Suites||4||from £100.00 to £325.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Twin||2||from £99.00 to £140.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 1 AA Rosettes
- 2 AA Rosettes
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- 4 AA Red Stars
- 4 AA Silver Stars Hotel
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2016
- Trip Advisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame 2016
Booking & Payment Details
- American Express accepted
- Travel agent bookings
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Coach parties welcomed
- Gym on site
- Air conditioning
- Laundry/valet service
- Lounge for residents' use
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Totally non-smoking
- WiFi or internet access
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Evening meals
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Minibar in bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Private parking
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Conference facilities
- Disabled facilities
Room/Unit Facilities: Deluxe Double
Room/Unit Facilities: Suites
- Four poster bed
- King-sized bed
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good196
- Mike BDoncaster, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesUnexpected weekend awayThursday, 19th January 2017Originally booked to stay in a hotel in Sheffield, however due to a booking error I was transferred to the Casa Hotel in Chesterfield! It was only for one night and I chose not to have breakfast and... Read full review
- goanjockThe Stunning HighlandsTrip Type:BusinessFaultlessWednesday, 11th January 2017Absolutely fantastic four star hotel that I really couldn't fault. Efficient friendly check in with every member of staff we met so friendly and helpful. The room was superb with everything you could... Read full review
- Nigel WColwyn Bay, Wales, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat Hotel, Restaurant could use a bigger menu.Tuesday, 10th January 2017I normally travel with the Accor group of hotels, but an event was being held within the Casa hotel (their entire top floor is reserved for events) so it made sense to stay the evening... Read full review
Map & Directions
Leave M1 motorway at junction 29 and take A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At traffic light controlled roundabout select right hand lane and take 4th exit (A61, signposted Sheffield). At next roundabout (Tesco’s) select left lane and take 1st exit. Approx 200 yards down road, turn left into Casa Hotel car park.
Follow A617 to junction with M1 motorway and take 3rd exit (A617 signposted Chesterfield), then follow route from North/South.
Follow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Matalan) select middle lane and take 3rd exit. Keep in left lane and, at traffic lights, go straight on. Stay in left lane and, at roundabout, select middle lane and take 2nd exit (A632). Turn immediately left onto slip road to A61 (signposted Sheffield). At next roundabout (Tesco’s) select left lane and take 1st exit. Approx 200 yards down road, turn left into Casa Hotel car park.
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.