AboutCasa is the Spanish word for 'home' and that is our aim, to create a welcoming atmosphere in which to relax or do business. A subtle Spanish theme runs through the hotel, helping to create a feeling of warmth combined with a touch of the exotic.
Quality abounds at Casa, right from the grand reception finished with Spanish marble, to the deluxe bedrooms decorated in warm, autumnal tones and boasting plush furnishings. Guests and visitors of Casa can also enjoy traditional Spanish tapas in the homely restaurant and there are numerous uniquely decorated bars to unwind in.
Casa has premier facilities for couples wanting to host the most important day of their life, while business delegates can have confidence in knowing that their business needs will always be met to the highest standard.
Open Christmas and New Year
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 9th Mar 2021
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 10th Mar 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Accessible||2||from £99.00 to £140.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Deluxe Double||2||from £99.00 to £140.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Suites||4||from £100.00 to £325.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Twin||2||from £99.00 to £140.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 1 AA Rosettes
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- 4 AA Red Stars
- 4 AA Silver Stars Hotel
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Trip Advisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Trip Advisor Awards TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice 2020
- Derbyshire Awards Peak District & Derbyshire - Tourism Awards 2020 - Hotel of the Year Silver Award 2020
- Disabled facilities
Booking & Payment Details
- American Express accepted
- Travel agent bookings
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Evening meals
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Gym on site
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Conference facilities
- Private parking
- Air conditioning
- Laundry/valet service
- Lounge for residents' use
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Totally non-smoking
- WiFi or internet access
- Minibar in bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Coach parties welcomed
Room/Unit Facilities: Deluxe Double
Room/Unit Facilities: Suites
- Four poster bed
- King-sized bed
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good300
- NeilJehane_23HarrogateTrip Type:FamilyDaughter's 21st birthdaySunday, 1st November 2020Arrived around 2030 to be met by the friendly receptionist. Smooth check in and straight up to our Junior Suite and deluxe double room for a couple of nights. The junior suite (235) is huge: large... Read full review
- jeenauxBirmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayJacuzzi Suite Birthday WeekendSunday, 1st November 2020This hotel could quite possible be one of the best I’ve stayed in, in the UK. Myself and 2 friends booked the jacuzzi suite for my birthday weekend and it was beyond any of our expectations. The room... Read full review
- Derek MMacclesfield, United KingdomWonderful bolt hole after Lockdown 1Tuesday, 8th December 2020After the early part of the year with vulnerable isolations and lock down, one of the best weather weekends to get away So finished working from home and there in circa 60 minutes, 15 minutes after... Read full review
Map & Directions
Leave M1 motorway at junction 29 and take A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At traffic light controlled roundabout select right hand lane and take 4th exit (A61, signposted Sheffield). At next roundabout (Tesco’s) select left lane and take 1st exit. Approx 200 yards down road, turn left into Casa Hotel car park.
Follow A617 to junction with M1 motorway and take 3rd exit (A617 signposted Chesterfield), then follow route from North/South.
Follow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Matalan) select middle lane and take 3rd exit. Keep in left lane and, at traffic lights, go straight on. Stay in left lane and, at roundabout, select middle lane and take 2nd exit (A632). Turn immediately left onto slip road to A61 (signposted Sheffield). At next roundabout (Tesco’s) select left lane and take 1st exit. Approx 200 yards down road, turn left into Casa Hotel car park.
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.