AboutCasa is the Spanish word for 'home' and that is our aim, to create a welcoming atmosphere in which to relax or do business. A subtle Spanish theme runs through the hotel, helping to create a feeling of warmth combined with a touch of the exotic.
Quality abounds at Casa, right from the grand reception finished with Spanish marble, to the deluxe bedrooms decorated in warm, autumnal tones and boasting plush furnishings. Guests and visitors of Casa can also enjoy traditional Spanish tapas in the homely restaurant and there are numerous uniquely decorated bars to unwind in.
Casa has premier facilities for couples wanting to host the most important day of their life, while business delegates can have confidence in knowing that their business needs will always be met to the highest standard.
Open Christmas and New Year
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 21st June 2021
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 22nd June 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Accessible||2||from £99.00 to £140.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Deluxe Double||2||from £99.00 to £140.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Suites||4||from £100.00 to £325.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Twin||2||from £99.00 to £140.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 1 AA Rosettes
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- 4 AA Red Stars
- 4 AA Silver Stars Hotel
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2020
- Trip Advisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Trip Advisor Awards TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice 2020
- Derbyshire Awards Peak District & Derbyshire - Tourism Awards 2020 - Hotel of the Year Silver Award 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Disabled facilities
Booking & Payment Details
- American Express accepted
- Travel agent bookings
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Evening meals
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Gym on site
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Conference facilities
- Private parking
- Air conditioning
- Laundry/valet service
- Lounge for residents' use
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Totally non-smoking
- WiFi or internet access
- Minibar in bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Coach parties welcomed
Room/Unit Facilities: Deluxe Double
Room/Unit Facilities: Suites
- Four poster bed
- King-sized bed
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good300
- DaniTittoDerby, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent MealMonday, 31st May 2021My husband and I visited Casa hotel last week. The service was outstanding, staff very friendly and attentive. The meal was just perfect, cooked beautifully. Great atmosphere. Definitely would highly... Read full review
- DanW0000Sheffield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesEvening MealWednesday, 2nd June 2021Wanting to try new establishments we chose to give Casa Hotel a go. Booked a table last night and we were not disappointed. Service was extremely attentive. The tapas dishes were well presented and... Read full review
- SamandPaul1Essex, United KingdomI WOULD NEVER STAY IN THIS HOTEL WITH A DOG AGAIN!Monday, 14th June 2021Positive - the rooms were fine and good size, the great breakfast, access to places of interest and no noise from other rooms. Negative (and why I would never stay there again with a dog).......the... Read full review
Map & Directions
Leave M1 motorway at junction 29 and take A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At traffic light controlled roundabout select right hand lane and take 4th exit (A61, signposted Sheffield). At next roundabout (Tesco’s) select left lane and take 1st exit. Approx 200 yards down road, turn left into Casa Hotel car park.
Follow A617 to junction with M1 motorway and take 3rd exit (A617 signposted Chesterfield), then follow route from North/South.
Follow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Matalan) select middle lane and take 3rd exit. Keep in left lane and, at traffic lights, go straight on. Stay in left lane and, at roundabout, select middle lane and take 2nd exit (A632). Turn immediately left onto slip road to A61 (signposted Sheffield). At next roundabout (Tesco’s) select left lane and take 1st exit. Approx 200 yards down road, turn left into Casa Hotel car park.
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.