AboutCasa is the Spanish word for 'home' and that is our aim, to create a welcoming atmosphere in which to relax or do business. A subtle Spanish theme runs through the hotel, helping to create a feeling of warmth combined with a touch of the exotic.
Quality abounds at Casa, right from the grand reception finished with Spanish marble, to the deluxe bedrooms decorated in warm, autumnal tones and boasting plush furnishings. Guests and visitors of Casa can also enjoy traditional Spanish tapas in the homely restaurant and there are numerous uniquely decorated bars to unwind in.
Casa has premier facilities for couples wanting to host the most important day of their life, while business delegates can have confidence in knowing that their business needs will always be met to the highest standard.
Open Christmas and New Year
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 31st Mar 2017
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 1st Apr 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Accesible||2||from £99.00 to £140.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Deluxe Double||2||from £99.00 to £140.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Suites||4||from £100.00 to £325.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Twin||2||from £99.00 to £140.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 1 AA Rosettes
- 2 AA Rosettes
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- 4 AA Red Stars
- 4 AA Silver Stars Hotel
- Other Awards Self-assessed Accessibility Information 2016
- Trip Advisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame 2016
Booking & Payment Details
- American Express accepted
- Travel agent bookings
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Coach parties welcomed
- Gym on site
- Air conditioning
- Laundry/valet service
- Lounge for residents' use
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Totally non-smoking
- WiFi or internet access
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Evening meals
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Minibar in bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Private parking
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Conference facilities
- Disabled facilities
Room/Unit Facilities: Deluxe Double
Room/Unit Facilities: Suites
- Four poster bed
- King-sized bed
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good203
- BarnstonesFleet, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessComfy beds, view not greatTuesday, 28th March 2017Here on business I found the rooms were clean, bed was one of the best I have slept in, breakfast was good with options of Smoked Haddock, Kippers as well as your usual Full English etc. The... Read full review
- Karen WStourbridge, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesEnjoyable stay with friendly staff and a warm ambienceMonday, 27th March 2017Stayed for one night whilst attending a charity ball at the hotel. The staff were all very polite and friendly with a smile on their faces. The room was a decent size with all the things you need for... Read full review
- madetoholidayEnglandTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellent staySunday, 26th March 2017Casa is a lovely modern hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful and work very hard. The rooms are a good size and the beds are really comfortable. Attention to detail including toiletries... Read full review
Map & Directions
Leave M1 motorway at junction 29 and take A617 to Chesterfield (approx 4 miles). At traffic light controlled roundabout select right hand lane and take 4th exit (A61, signposted Sheffield). At next roundabout (Tesco’s) select left lane and take 1st exit. Approx 200 yards down road, turn left into Casa Hotel car park.
Follow A617 to junction with M1 motorway and take 3rd exit (A617 signposted Chesterfield), then follow route from North/South.
Follow A619 to Chesterfield. At traffic light controlled roundabout (Matalan) select middle lane and take 3rd exit. Keep in left lane and, at traffic lights, go straight on. Stay in left lane and, at roundabout, select middle lane and take 2nd exit (A632). Turn immediately left onto slip road to A61 (signposted Sheffield). At next roundabout (Tesco’s) select left lane and take 1st exit. Approx 200 yards down road, turn left into Casa Hotel car park.
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.