- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
|Self-Catering||4||from £390.00 to £520.00 per unit per week|
*The price guide for this cottage starts from £390 per week.
Short breaks subject to availability.
- 4 Visit England Stars Self-catering
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Cots available - 1 x cot available upon request
- Freezer - Table Top Freezer
- Microwave cooker
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Central heating
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Sleeps up to 4
- Private parking - Ample parking available.
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Non-smoking property
- CD player
- DVD player
- Scenic view
Map & Directions
Bank Top Lodge. Take A515 from Ashbourne or A515 from Buxton, in both instances approx. 11 miles. follow the B5054 to Hartington, pass through Hartington on B5054 for 1 mile, turn right signed Sheen, proceed to top of hill. At top, road bears left and levels out. Bank Top is on the right. Nearest railway is Buxton. Bank Top Lodge is 1 mile from nearest bus route in Hartington.
Parking for Single unit properties:
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.