Unique accommodation for every occasion in the Peak District National Park.
SUPERB ENTERTAINING SPACE BEAUTIFUL OAK KITCHEN WITH 4 OVEN AGA
HIGH SPEED INTERNET UNDERFLOOR HEATING
TWO 50 inch UHD TV's COMPUTER CONTROLLED LIGHTING
OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 3 + CARS MANY UNIQUE HISTORIC MILL FEATURES
• A Grade 2 listed 3 bedroomed historic conversion
• 2 en suite shower rooms and 1 luxury private bathroom
• Sleeps up to 8 guests
• Cover article of I Build Magazine November 2017. Featured on BBC Countryfile & in House Beautiful Magazine
• Transformed to provide the most unique and beautiful self catering property. Incredibly spacious with exposed original features throughout, a mixture of industrial heritage with a contemporary feel
• Set in a stunning garden setting, right on the banks of the River Wye, you can enjoy a short 5 min walk to one of the most beautiful villages in the Peak District, Ashford in the Water, with two traditional country pubs, a tea room and a village shop selling fresh local produce
• Conveniently located one and a half miles from Bakewell, as well as being close to the stately homes of Chatsworth and Haddon Hall
Large outside space for relaxation on the River Wye.
Long weekends available
Ashford Mill is situated at Ashford in the Water, just over one mile from Bakewell. It is considered to be one of the prettiest villages in the Peak District
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*||Notes|
*Long weekends available
Two double bedrooms, one triple bedded (1 bunk bed + 1 single bed), very comfortable sofa bed by arrangement. Sleeps up to 8 persons.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Derbyshire Awards Peak District & Derbyshire - Tourism Awards 2020 - Self Catering Accommodation Gold Award 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
Map & Directions
Approx GPS coordinates of the property are: 53.222378, -1.704315 DO NOT RELY ON SAT NAV TO TAKE YOU DIRECTLY TO ASHFORD MILL Directions to Ashford Mill by car from Bakewell (approx. 3 mins): • Follow signs to the A6 (Buxton Road)- continue along this for 1.4 miles • There is a right-hand turn with national speed limit signs & dead-end signs, take this turning IF YOU REACH A ROW OF COTTAGES AND BUS STOP ON YOUR LEFT-HAND SIDE OR A JUNCTION WITH A RIGHT-HAND TURN TO CHESTERFIELD/SHEFFIELD WITH A MIDDLE LANE FOR THE TURNING YOU HAVE GONE ONE TURNING TOO FAR. • Once you have taken the turn up the ‘dead-end’ follow it up for 0.1 mile. The entrance to the mill is on the left just before the gate which crosses the road. There is a rising bollard and intercom at the entrance to Ashford Mill.