- show availability and prices for visits of less than a week.
- .Late bookings,2 weeks proir to start date,at a reduced price.27/4 to 2/5 £275.2/5 to9/5 £350 .CALL 07791702222 FOR SHORT BREAK Availability,PRICE call or Mail firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not book short breaks on web.Wifi as of 20/
Search availability for Meadow Cottage - Shawley Farm and book online
|Book through Visit Peak District||MAY
Availability updated on 27 Apr 15 at 23:11
Meadow Cottage Details
- Cottage sleeps up to 6
- A cot is available this is extra to the 6
- Bath, Shower, Non-smoking unit, Scenic view, Ground floor bedroom, Elderly and less mobile
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Short Breaks Price may vary depending on number of people.PLEASE CALL OR E MAIL FOR SHORT BREAK ENQUIRIES.
Please do not book short breaks on line.
1 Shawley Farm,
Lovely spacious cottage in 21 acres of idyllic countryside. A quiet location, ideal for 'getting away from it all!. Nearby there's much to see and do. Alton Towers is 6 miles away.
Children welcome from any age.
Lancashire, United Kingdom
03 December 2014
“The accommodation was exactly what we wanted.”
Glynis Hubbard was very friendly and she made us feel very welcome in her beautiful cottage.She explained everything we needed to know about the cottage and she allowed us to enjoy our stay without interference whilst always being available to assist us when required.
SK 132398 52.95547 -1.80421
From Derby/Nottingham/Stoke direction: From the A50 leave to join the A515 to Ashbourne. At the Cubley crossroads turn left, signposted Marston Montgomery, ignore first right hand turn to Roston. Take second right turn to Roston. At the extended bungalow and new detached house turn right to Meadow Cottage. The Driveway is between the two. From Ashbourne take A515 for Lichfield, take the right hand turn at Cubley crossroads, then follow the above directions.
- Microwave cooker
- DVD player
- CD player
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Linen provided
- Drying facilities
- Cots available
- Central heating
- High chairs available
- Children welcome
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Children's outdoor play area
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Outdoor facilities
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Taps in bathroom with lever handles available
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Seating available in kitchen
- Call system with vibrating pads